Routing issue L 330

[EN] I think I have found an issue with the route calculated by Kurviger
[DE] Ich glaube ich habe einen Fehler bei der Routenberechnung von Kurviger gefunden

[EN] Here is a url to a short example (<10km) that shows the issue:
[DE] Hier ist ein Link zu einer kurzen Route (<10km) die das Problem zeigt:

[EN] Description of the issue and how it should work instead:
[DE] Beschreibung des Problems und wie es anstatt dessen funktionieren sollte:
Instead of just routing the short distance between starting point and target destination kurviger chooses to use a 17km bypass to reach the destination. I suppose there must be an issue with the osm data preventing proper routing. There is no construction ongoing in this section, I’ve been there today (June 21st) and everything is fine.

Much appreciated if somebody can look into this.

Cheers
WM

Hi,
soweit ich sehe, hat jemand (Philip969) dort vor 6 Tagen eine Baustelle entfernt - es kann bis zu 2 Wochen (?) dauern, bis die Ă„nderung in Kurviger wirksam wird.

Ciao Markus

Hi,

[DE] danke für die schnelle Antwort. War mir nicht bewusst das es eine Verzögerung gibt hinsichtlich der Nutzung der osm Daten. ich hatte gedacht das kurviger quasi in Echtzeit auf die osm Daten zugreift.

[EN] thanks for the swift reply. Wasn’t aware that there is a delay in using osm data. I was of the opinion that kurviger will access osm in realtime.

Cheers
WM

Hallo Walter,

wenn Du im Web bei Kurviger auf die mittigen 3 Strichen klickst steht unten “Datum OSM-Datenbank”. Darauf klicken und du siehst das Datum.

Hello, Walter,

if you click on the 3 lines in the middle of the web page of Kurviger you will see “Date OSM database” at the bottom. Click on it and you will see the date.

3 Likes

Danke fĂĽr den Tip! :+1:

Problem mit dem osm Kartenupdate vom 15.06.2020 gelöst.

Problem solved by the recent osm map update.

1 Like