Kurviger.de | Application | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy

Routing für "Schnellste Route"

routing

Hallo Allerseits und Gratulation für ein wirklich gutes Navi!
Ich benutze KurvigerPro 1.7.3 sowohl für meine Motorrad-Touren (ist ja klar) als auch für Fahrten mit dem Auto. Bei letzterem verwende ich die Routing-Option “schnellste Route” und erwarte, dass es mich auf dem schnellsten Weg zum Ziel bringt.
Leider ignoriert Kurviger beharrlich Autobahn-Teilstrecken und führt mich über Landstraßen und Dörfer mit Tempo-30-Zonen mit entsprechenden Zeitnachteil.
Für Fahrten mit Auto würde ich mir eine “Dosen-Faulenzer”-Option wünschen.
Gruß, sepp2gl

Hello Team and congrats for a really well-done navigation system.
I am successfully using KurvigerPro 1.7.3 for motorbike-travelling (for sure) as well as for car navigation. For car-nav I prefer routing option “Schnellste Route” and I expect to get the fastest route from the router.
Unfortunately Kurviger ignores “Autobahn”-tracks and continues to guide me over countryroads and small villages with very low speed.
So for car-driving I desire a “lazy”-option
kind regards, sepp2gl

Thanks for letting us know. Would you mind to provide some short examples that show this behavior. The fastest route should use motorways where possible.

…Hmmm…well it tricked me two weeks ago, but…
I just created the same route on PC and mobile phone and to my surprise the route is OK now. I beg your pardon for not being able to proof my comment above.
I will check on a real occasion and come back for update.
Sorry, sepp2gl

2 Likes

Hi Sepp, not a problem, tricky software happens sometimes^^
Quick tip for the next time: make sure that these boxes are unchecked:

And if you have a problem it always helps if you just copy-paste a link to the route that is making trouble here in your post

@Patrick: …so I did. All those are unchecked by default for “fastest route” application.
Still I wonder…

Yup as I said, just some tips for the future :slight_smile: