Route wird nicht berechnet / "Route nicht gefunden"

Hi,

ich benutze Kurviger schon seit ewigen Zeiten, heute wollte ich eine Route berechnen und bekomme immer die selbe Meldung, so nach ca. 1 Minute “Route nicht gefunden”. Einen ähnlichen Topic gibt es hier schon.

Was habe ich gemacht, ich habe eine Route von Rodgau zur ligurischen Grenzkammstr. gesucht. Ging auf dem Handy nicht, Online versucht, geht auch nicht!! Dann noch mal auf dem Handy von Rodgau nach Innsbruck versucht, geht auch nicht, Online geht es.

Ich habe mittlerweile alles auf dem Handy umgestellt, er findet keine Route, auch keine ganz kurzen über 2-3km, auch das Umschalten von WLan auf Mobildaten hatte keinen Erfolg, bzw. genau einmal berechnete er mit 4G eine Route!?

Ist das evtl. Android 11 ein Problem? Ich habe alle Freigaben erteilt (GPS und Daten) und die Batterieopt. deaktiviert. Geht nicht.

Ich habe ein Pixel 3A, mit aktuellstem Android 11.

Oh mann, Problem bekannt? :roll_eyes:

Stefan

I use Kurviger routing with internet on Android 11 without any problems.

Does the internet works, do the online maps appear?

Please write more details, like what have you set in:

• “Settings | Routing” (routing service, alternative routes)
  • Menu “Routing | Options”

3 posts were split to a new topic: Website routing problem

…and here are the settings from from my phone. now, in the moment, i testet it, with a route to insbruck (from rodgau), that was working good.

But the route to “ligurische grenzkammstrasse” is not working/calculatet. My internet-connection ist excelent and fast (80 MBit).

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Stefan

the 3rd screenshot, because of new-user

Screenshot 3

Disable the “Settings | Routing | Alternative routes” and try again.

…it’s working, thanks!

Please see the description in the alternative routes setting:
“(slower routing, decreased routable distance)”

Alternative routes are better suited for city scale routes.

…ok, thank’s a lot for the additional informations.

But what is with the online-tool, there the system does not calculate a route.

start = Rodgau
dest.= “ligurische grenzkammstrasse” (i do not know the english words)

anything in the online-side is disabled.

stefan

This topic was about the application and is solved.

For the website, please create a separate topic in website category to discuss there any website issues.