Problems importing a curviger track into Basecamp- Probleme beim Import eines kurviger-tracks in Basecamp

So far I haven’t managed to import a track written by the kurviger-app directly into Basecamp. It does not matter if I choose GPX 1.0 or 1.1.
I tried the itn converter, but also the resulting file (*.gdb) is rejected as faulty. Only if I create a *.kml file with the ITN converter and import it into Basecamp will it work.
Is this a known problem (I didn’t find it in the forum) or am I doing something wrong?

Bisher ist es mir nicht gelungen, einen von der kurviger-app mitgeschriebenen track in Basecamp direkt zu importieren. Dabei ist es egal, ob ich GPX 1.0 oder 1.1 wähle.
Ich habe es über den itn-Konverter versucht aber auch die daraus erzeugte Datei (*.gdb) wird als fehlerhaft abgelehnt. Nur wenn ich per ITN-Konverter eine *.kml-Datei erzeuge und diese in Basecamp importiere, klappt es.
Ist das ein bekanntes Problem (ich habe dazu nicht im Forum gefunden) oder mache ich etwas falsch?

Thanks for the report.

I had added GPX version option in GPS logging export, because there was a report by @SchlesiM that Basecamp supports only(?) the outdated GPX 1.0 and not the GPX 1.1.

Are there other users using that app and know more details? @SchlesiM?

Du musst vor dem Speichern die unteren zwei Haken im Auswahlmenü weg nehmen.Dann klappt es.

1 Like

Please read this post devmux86 already mentioned.

BaseCamp can’t import the GPX files properly if they contain unknown tags (like “speed”). So if saving the track in Kurviger please deactivate the option “Speed” (I also do this with “GPS accuracy”).

After that BaseCamp will import the track without problems.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick answer, it works. I hadn’t found the posting of devmux86 somehow. Since Basecamp calculates the speed itself, it is no loss not to put the hook. The accuracy would have interested me, but I can do without it.