Paywall broken? kurviger no longer a functioning entity?

just under a year ago I paid for both “Tourer” and “pro” and I am part of navigation beta
yet when I use website none of those features are in my account.
Since I wanted to plan a route now and did not want to wait 2 weeks to see if an auto-renew payment would fix the issue I decided to forfeit the last 2 weeks of last years payment and pay all over again.
I with thru the screens to sign up again for both services and pay for both services.
Twice got a “Welcome” message from “Robin” on a page with a pic of a guy with a yellow bike.
The same welcome page had a push button to go create my first tourer route.
yet despite the above success (twice) there is no evidence any of the above is working.
when I try to create a route or do anything which requires tourer or pro navigation I am disabled from doing so and I am being prompted to pay all over again a fourth time.
at this point I feel I have paid 3 times for both services
I have logged out of my account and come back in multiple times.
I am frustrated and I don’t know what to do or whom to contact.
I do not mind having a paywall for a premium product but having paid I should then get the service.

App subscription is controlled exclusively by Google Play:
(and is not related to the website)

About the website, do you use the correct account?

I can't access my Kurviger Tourer subscription [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

yes I am using the same email address as username for systems [paddle/cell-phone/kurviger]
As for documentation I have multiple emails from paddle in my inbox. Some about trial subscription I just signed up for as well as the email from April 20th of last year when I bought my current subscription. So yes, I have 9 days left on current subscription and now have 2 ongoing trials for same email address for same service. Despite the above on multiple browsers I can not use the service. I don’t know what is root cause but something is wrong. I have an email out to paddle requesting help as to avoid 3 credit card charges for the exact same service for the exact same email. I am suddenly finding kurviger difficult to use.

I mentioned what happens on Android, which is controlled by Google Play rules.
Android is not related to the website, the 2 subscriptions should not be confused.

For the website, please wait for @boldtrn who manages the website.

I am sorry to hear that you had a problem. To me this sounds like there is an issue with your browser or devices. It sounds like you can’t connect to our database, we have a documentation about this here: I can't access my Kurviger Tourer subscription [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

We have seen it quite frequently that VPNs or browser plugins block connections to our database.

You could try a different browser or an incognito tab (less plugins are active in incognito).

If you use a work computer, you could try your private device.

Let me know if any of these help to fix the issue?

1 Like