Option 'Ziel' bei Routen Neuberechnung zufügen

Hallo,

gestern hatte sich aufgrund einer Straßensperrung und zu langer Pausen das Problem ergeben, daß die ursprünglich geplante Route am Schluß zu lang gedauert hätte. Ich habe dann die Navigation gestoppt, die bisher gefahrene Route gelöscht und die ursprüngliche Route neu geladen - soweit so gut. Allerdings wollte Kurviger immer noch den letzten Punkt vor dem Ziel anfahren, die Option ‘Wegpunkt überspringen’ hat nicht funkioniert. Deshalb meine Frage, ob man bei der Routen Neuberechnung nicht auch noch das Ziel als 3. Option zufügen kann? Oder habe ich mal wieder eine Funktion übersehen? Ich weiß, daß ich das Ziel auch über die Wegpunkt Liste oder händisch eingeben und dorthin navigieren kann, allerdings fände ich eine 3. Option deutlich komfortabler.

Yesterday, due to a road closure and too long breaks, the problem arose that the originally planned route would have taken too long at the end. I then stopped the navigation, deleted the route travelled so far and reloaded the original route - so far so good. However, Kurviger still wanted to drive to the last point before the destination, the option ‘Skip waypoint’ did not work. Therefore my question is whether it is not possible to add the destination as a 3rd option when recalculating the route? Or have I once again overlooked a function? I know that I can also enter the destination via the waypoint list or manually and navigate there, but I would find a 3rd option much more convenient.

1 Like

DE: (EN see below)
Dein Vorschlag ergibt eine für den Anwender sehr komfortable Option :+1: (wenn der Standort des Anwenders “Abseits der Route” ist).
So lange es diese Option nicht gibt, muss man das Ziel eingeben. In der Bedienungsanleitung zur App gibt es hierzu folgenden Hinweis:

https://docs.kurviger.de/de/app/manual/route#vorgehen_bei_der_routenerstellung

EN:
Your suggestion results in a very convenient option for the user :+1: (when location of user is “Off route”).
As long as this option is not available, you have to enter the destination. The app’s operation guide contains the following note on this:

https://docs.kurviger.de/start?id=app/manual/route#procedure_for_route_creation

Danke für den Hinweis, die von Dir beschriebene Variante ist mir bekannt. Es wäre schlicht einfacher, wenn man nicht unterwegs nochmal das Ziel auf der Karte suchen und setzen muß, sondern die Daten der bereits geplanten Route verwenden könnte. Was ich auch nicht verstanden habe, wieso ich den letzten Wegpunkt vor dem Ziel nicht überspringen (Abbiegehinweis angetippt und Wegpunkt überspringen gewählt) konnte - die Option war zwar anwählbar aber nach der Neuberechnung war der Wegpunkt noch immer vorhanden :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for the tip, I know the variant you described. It would simply be easier if you didn’t have to search for and set the destination on the map again on the way, but could use the data of the route already planned. What I also didn’t understand was why I couldn’t skip the last waypoint before the destination (tapped turn-off and selected Skip waypoint) - the option was selectable but after the recalculation the waypoint was still there.

Kurviger 2.2.23
20220724_121121.pref (3.7 KB)
Kirnrunde 270 km.kurviger (47.4 KB)

1 Like

Der Hinweis war für die Forum-Leser, denen diese Variante unbekannt war/ist :wink:.

The hint was for the forum readers to whom this variant was/is unknown :wink:.

Kann ich dir leider nicht beantworten. War die Route eine Roundtour? Könnte evtl. damit zusammenhängen?!? Um das beantworten zu können, braucht evtl Emux mehr Info.

Unfortunately, I can’t answer that. Was the route a round trip? Could possibly be related to this?!? To answer this, Emux may need more info.

Argh, ich vergesse das jedes Mal, die passende Datei zuzufügen, habe die Route mit eingefügt. Ich war an dem angekreuzten Punkt, als ich die Route neu geladen hatte und neu berechnen ließ. Kurviger wollte aber partout über den letzten Wegpunkt zum Ziel.

Argh, I forget to add the appropriate file every time, I included the route. I was at the ticked point when I reloaded the route and had it recalculated. But Kurviger wanted to get to the destination via the last waypoint.

Thanks for the example.

Starting navigation away from the route, the suggested rerouting options are:

• Start
  • Nearest waypoint

The nearest waypoint (straight line) from X is the 41, not the destination.

About the skip next waypoint,
please post the route, location and app settings when you used that function.

That is exactly what I showed above, I do not understand what else you need. I was at the position of the red cross and started a recalculation. The App wanted to navigate me via WP 41 to the destination. I then tapped on the routing advice in navigation menu and chose the ‘skip waypoint’ option. After recalculation WP41 still persists. Is there anything else I can do to reproduce this or make it easier for you to track back to the error? The route and the pref file is already in the discussion.

Additional hint: The recalculated route only consists of the last Waypoint/Shapingpoint and the destination. It seems to me that the App does not skip the last waypoint and navigate directly to the destination.

Yes :wink:!

You edited an earlier post 2 times and added some text and the 2 files. And you made an other post with a screenshot. There you mentioned that you included the route. But for the reader it wasn’t obvious where you included the route (and the pref). It would be much more helpful when you add a link to the posts where you gave your info:

Route and pref file: Option 'Ziel' bei Routen Neuberechnung zufügen - #3 by hellsguenni

Screenshot with mark of location: Option 'Ziel' bei Routen Neuberechnung zufügen - #6 by hellsguenni

I cannot reproduce the report.

• Import the route and app preferences
  • Start navigation at X location
  • Initial rerouting to waypoint 41
    (depending on the location of X)
  • There is a new route: Start → Shaping point 1 (41) → End
  • Skip next waypoint works properly with a new route: Start → End

That’s why I always ask for the exact route / location / settings.
(in every action you make)

In this topic the discussion is for the feature suggestion or the report?
That’s a mess and confusing, in the future please use separate topics.

Or the feature suggestions and the reports are simply lost / forgotten.

This is the description what happened, except the last point. I was caught in a loop like this:

• There is a new route: Start → Shaping point 1 (41) → End
  • Skip next waypoint does not work properly, it comes up with the same route as before: Start → Shaping point 1 (41) → End

I need the exact route / location / settings just before you use the skip next waypoint.

Ah, ok, got it :+1: Will take a while until I am there again, but I will try to reproduce this in my nearer environment. Will keep you posted.

1 Like

It does not necessarily have to be the same route / location.

If you can reproduce the case with another simple example,
please post it.

Ok, I could reproduce it from home and made a little vid. The problem occurs only in offline mode.

Online navigation works as expected, last waypoint can be skipped and the new route is calculated from actual position to destination.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion.

It will be available in the next app update.

Rerouting options when starting navigation away from the route:

• Start
  • Nearest waypoint
  • End

Manual:

1 Like

Thanks for the extra details, now I can check what happens.

Offline rerouting is a special complicated case, as explained in documentation:

“The route is calculated from your current location to the existing route (based on navigation type). Only this small part of the route will be recalculated and merged with the previously planned route. This ensures, that the rest of the route remains as initially planned.”

Thanks for the report.

It will work properly in the next app update.

1 Like

It works properly in Kurviger 2.2.28.

Implemented in Kurviger 2.2.28.

1 Like