Optimization of the waypoint list

Since I rarely use separate routing options between waypoints, I basically work with the 2021-09-01 06_01_08-Kurviger - Dein Motorrad-Routenplaner (spelling error in German)
It would be nice if this setting would be preserved by cookies.

Now if I do want to change the routing option between two points, I unfold the waypoint list again. But maybe the options could be offered in the detail view to make specific changes:

Okay - another entry in your to-do-list … but with very low priority! :wink:

1 Like

Ah thanks a lot for finding this :slight_smile: - will be fixed soon.

I already feared that something like this would be requested :smiley:. I can have a look and see what can be done.

Thanks I can have a look and see what is possible. Maybe some more options would be nice, but on the other hand, the view is already pretty packed with information and could use a clean up already :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I applied you proposed changes, please let me know if everything works you.

1 Like

Thank you Robin,
the preservation by cookies works fine!

And I’m not sure if we should offer the route-option-input in detail view anyway (see my proposal above). It would look like a route-option-from-waypoint in WEB, in opposite of the APP which works with a route-option-to-waypoint. Could easily lead to misunderstandings.

1 Like

I do have an idea to solve this properly, but it would be a bit of a bigger change to make it clear how it behaves. So it is still on my todo list, but probably something for the winter months :slight_smile:

1 Like

This should be resolved now: Website: Redesigned Waypoint Widget

1 Like