Kurviger.de | Application | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy

OpenTopoMap troubles

problem

impossible to load open topomap today 16.01.19 - 18h41 - seem there is a problem with this map, others are ok

0 Likes

There are ups and downs lately with their online map.

0 Likes

ok thanks, i noticed it but this time more serious than usually. Hope it comes back as this is for me the best map. On the app moticed it too a few days ago. thanks for quick response. An hope speed limit comes soon into the app.

0 Likes

For reference, their resources:

0 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. Right now OpenTopoMap seems to be up and performing well.

0 Likes

Impossible to load open topomap today 10.02.19 - 11h40 - seem there is a problem with this map, others are ok. Yesterday it worked without problems.

1 Like

Still broken, wow, if it’s broken since @MundA reported it then it’s down for 8 days now :smiley:
Tested on Firefox and Chrome, @boldtrn in the Map Surfer thread it sounds like you’re in contact with some Providers, can you do something about this one here as well?

0 Likes

Not continuously, their server just has up and down periods.

0 Likes

No, I used OpenTopoMap on Saturday without any troubles :slight_smile:.

We are in contact with some providers, but not with Opentopomap. It’s weird that they seem to have some trouble lately, they used to be pretty reliable.

1 Like

22.02.19 - 2309, troubles with open topomap, not apearing. FYI

0 Likes