Offline routing and motorways

Du brauchst das für kurviger nur einmal einstellen. Ausnahme wäre, wenn Du zb noch eine andere App mit BRouter nutzt, zB OsmAnd. Die Profile von Brouter sind anders als kurviger, für Offroad zB wäre Enduro oder Trekking interessant…

You only need to set this once for curvy. Exception would be if you use another app with BRouter, e.g. OsmAnd. The profiles of Brouter are different from the curvy ones, for offroad e.g. Enduro or Trekking would be interesting…

Ja, bei BRouter gibt es verschiedene “routing profile”; die Einstellungen in Kurviger ignoriert BRouter.
Diese Profile enthalten Deine Routing Optionen.
Da könnte man auch eigene hinzufügen (z.B. enduro :wink: )
Für’s Erste kannst Du hier z.B. “moped” auswählen

Im folgenden Bild musst Du dann für Kurviger immer “motorcar_fast” auswählen.

Jawoll, hab ich so gemacht - und das war`s schon?
Wozu dann dieser ganze Stress (aus dem oben von Wolf verlinkten Beitrag):

“BRouter allows to configure its profiles in detail at phone’s file system.
In our case edit the “car-fast.brf” text file.”

“Then I changed the following section in this file to avoid motorways:
# Use the following switches to change behaviour
assign avoid_toll = false # %avoid_toll% | Avoid paid roads | boolean
assign avoid_unpaved = false # %avoid_unpaved% | Avoid unpaved roads, if possible | boolean
assign avoid_motorways = true # %avoid_motorways% | Avoid motorways | boolean

Der “Stress”, dient vor allem Interessierten die gerne mal mit den Profilen experimentieren. Diese zum Beispiel selber ändern oder schreiben wollen. Für “Otto-Normalfahrer” dürfte “moped” oder die Standardeinstellung von kurviger reichen. :grinning:

The “stress”, serves above all interested people who like to experiment with the profiles. For example, who want to change or write them themselves. For “normal petrol drivers” “moped” or the standard setting of kurviger should be enough. :grinning:

Hallo zusammen,
habe kurviger Web und App Abo und bin mega zufrieden.
Es passiert mir immer mal wieder, dass ich (erst mal) gar nicht merke, dass ich kein Netz habe. Problem? Habe Brouter installiert und eingeschaltet und bei einer Strecken Sperrung etc alles gut. Lösche oder verschiebe ich ohne Netz aber einen Routing Punkt, zerhaut mir brouter brutal die ganze Strecke.
Bitte einfach eine Abfrage einbauen, wenn brouter in diesen Situationen “einspringt”. So nach dem Motto “Sie haben kein Netz, soll brouter die Strecke NEU berechnen”
LG Frank

BRouter is intended for offline navigation rerouting and you can disable it at any time.

According to offline routing guide:

Navigation: offline rerouting happens when you leave the current route and trigger a rerouting (automatic or manual), skip the next waypoint, avoid road blocks, etc. while navigating without internet connection. The route is calculated from your current location to the existing route (based on navigation type). Only this small part of the route will be recalculated and merged with the previously planned route. This ensures, that the rest of the route remains as initially planned.”

For Kurviger offline routing see below or customize BRouter profiles:

Hi devemux86,
Das stimmt so nicht. Wenn ich einen Wegepunkt überspringe oder Straßensperre eingebe klappt es so wie von dir beschrieben (wunderbar).
Habe ich aber kein Netz und verschiebe oder lösche einen Punkt oder füge einen Punkt dazu, dann wird die gesamte Strecke mit BRouter Algorithmus neu berechnet und verfälscht, sogar oftmals “blödsinnig. Da du das oft erstmal gar nicht bemerkst ist das doppelt ärgerlich. Wieso keine kurze Meldung, zb” Du hast kein Netz, soll BRouter die Strecke neu berechnen? "
Weil, der macht es sonst einfach…

LG Frank

BRouter rechnet nicht blödsinnig, sondern standardmäßig mit Routenprofil “Schnellste Route”.

Wobei es durchaus Abweichungen zwischen Kurviger “Schnellste Route” und BRouter “Schnellste Route” geben kann. Nahezu jeder Routenplaner nutzt seine eigenen Algorythmen (Regeln) für die Routenberechnung. Deshalb gibt es bei verschiedenen Routenplanern Abweichungen bei den jeweils berechneten Routen.

Sorry, du verstehst mich glaube ich falsch und du hast meinen post nicht richtig gelesen. Ist mir ja alles klar und ok so bei Wegepunkt überspringen und Straßensperre.
Aber NICHT, wenn er mir die ganze Route zerhaut, und das tut er, wenn ich einen Punkt lösche, verschiebe, ergänze.
Hier ne schlichte Abfrage, wenn kein Netz.

LG Frank
Ps: Ich beschäftige mich schon mit der Thematik und habe auch 3 verschiedene BRouter Profile angelegt. Aber, dass nützt nichts bei dem oben beschriebenen Fall

As mentioned above, BRouter is intended to help offline rerouting in navigation.

In route planning and when you do not need it,
you can disable it in routing settings.

Ok, now we are talking about the same thing. Thank you.
I was under the impression that you can only set this once globally, namely in the settings for route calculation. I can’t find anything else. Can you help me?
In the settings for navigation I do not see this item.

BR Frank

It is available in “Settings | Routing | Routing service” for all route calculations.

Yes, indeed, for All. Not only for offline rerouting in Navigation when you skip a way point or have a Road block. Then that is fine. And I cannot and do not want to do without this.

But, that’s not the point. It’s about the lack of notification when you have no network and add, delete, move a point. I have quite on longer tours, who does not?
You say “just” take all or nothing
BR Frank

In route planning and when you do not need it,
you can disable it in routing settings.

My guess is that @FraBe is not about the implementation of the BRouter algorithm and its impact on the route, but about unambiguous information when it recalculates the route offline. Here, I reported the need for such information.

It was probably not a good idea to combine Kurviger + BRouter.
(it is also very complicated in maintenance)

It would be better to have only Kurviger or BRouter as options.

And wait Kurviger to implement its offline routing:

So ist es gedacht - während der Navigation.
That’s how it is intended - during navigation.

Im Gegensatz zu:
As opposed to:

Das ist Routenplanung; da wird die ganze Route neu berechnet!
This is route planning; the whole route is recalculated!

Hmm,
from a user perspective I like the idea of automatic switch to offline rerouting in case there is no internet. I also like the fact that in this case only part of the route is recalculated.

Maybe it would help, to prevent planning mode while navigation is running?
Or maybe not allow BRouter planning mode when combination (Kurviger + BRouter) is selected?
:thinking:

Exactly, offline routing guide describes it clearly.

It is as simple as pre-selecting the routing service(s) before any action.

• Select Kurviger in route planning
  • Select Kurviger + BRouter in navigation (if you need it)

Hi all,

Sorry, this is not the solution!
Yes, I can disable BRouter and then? If there is any restriction (skip waypoint, or roadblock) then I stop driving, take off gloves, enable BRouter, have route recalculated, turn BRouter off again and continue driving?
With 6 motorcycles riding behind me?
Because the current function is really good!
What is not good, and that’s the point, is that there is no info when I delete, move, add a point, and just have no net.
There is a query in the code anyway, right? Then why not add a small info window, which simply tells you (“no net, should BRouter step in?”).
Sorry, I don’t understand.

Kind regards
Frank

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

… No answer?
BR Frank