Numeration of waypoints

i’d like to plan my routes with kurviger because it’s faster and easier than to plan with basecamp.
Nevertheless i must export (route, track or waypoints or all) into basecamp to send it to the zumo.
For this reason it would be great if the consecutive numeration of the waypoints does not start with 1-2-3-4… but rather start with 01-02-03-04…
this would be very helpful to sort and correct the routes in basecamp.
I know that kurviger is made for the kurviger app but i think a lot of people are using their “navi” furhtermore.

Interesting thanks for the report. I have never thought about this to be honest. Isn’t there a way to change the sorting approach in basecamp?

There is nothing wrong with using basecamp and the resulting route will be probably better than using the other options, but there are alternatives so you don’t have to use basecamp, for example the GarminShapingPointGPX or to export the track and let your Zumo calculate a route from the track. For example see this topic: Export Garmin compatible GPX

Let’s see if others have the same issue :slight_smile:.

*Interesting thanks for the report. I have never thought about this to be honest. Isn’t 
  there a way to change the sorting approach in basecamp?*

Das Problem ist, dass in Basecamp kein Name und auch keine Nummer zweimal vergeben werden kann. So füllt Basecamp die Nummern von Kurviger einfach hinten auf.
Ebenso sortiert Basecamp, ebenso wie Windows, die Zahlen von “0” an.
So kommt halt z.B. 10978 vor 2 !!!
Da entsteht dann ein heilloses Durcheinander.
Mann könnte dann schon die Werte überschreiben aber das dauert dann mindestens genau so lange als wenn man gleich in Basecamp plant.

There is nothing wrong with using basecamp and the resulting route will be probably
better than using the other options, but there are alternatives so you don’t have to
use basecamp, for example the GarminShapingPointGPX or to export the track and
let your Zumo calculate a route from the track.

Mein Zumo kann leider keine tracks lesen nur Routen !!!
Die Idee mit den Shaping Points scheint allerdings zu funktionieren.
Kurviger Export track mit vielen Stützpunkten im Format shaping points
Diesen track in Basecamp importieren und und in Route umwandeln.
Das dauert zwar ein bisschen aber es geht.
Es sind dann halt nur 2 Wegpunkte nämlich Start und Ziel.
Da ich aber beim zumo die Neuberechnung generell abschalte macht das nichts.

Ich habe mir jetzt im Winter sowieso die Scenic app geholt und werde die ausprobieren. Vorsichtshalber werde ich am Anfang mit beiden gleichzeitig navigieren.
Mann weiss ja nicht wie das iphon bei großer Hitze reagiert…

1 Like

Seems it does not support: