After 24h I am allowed to post my fourth (and last ) issue. Navigation mode can only be started with route and, hence, only while there is an internet connection. If you have to edit your route during your trip at a position without internet connection you’re lost.
Steps to reproduce:
- you are somewhere without internet connection
- select a destination (via map, favorites or the like), or change the existing route due to a road closure
- route can’t be calculated due to no internet connection
- navigation can’t be started due to no route
- drive somehow lacking in direction
- return to step 3 OR be lucky to have found internet connection
- start navigation
Let navigation mode be started if there is at least a destination. As soon as internet connection is available the route is loaded and the navigation starts. That’s the same as leaving the route: a new route is loaded as soon as internet connection is available.