App: "More..."-menu also when tapping on a route

If tapping longer somewhere on the map, a menu with different actions for the selected location appears. The first menu page contains items mainly related to different route functions (“set start” to “round trip”). “More…” opens the second page with functions mainly related to the selected location (“bookmark”, “show on Google maps”, …).

If tapping somewhere directly on an active route, a different menu appears, which (of course) contains special functions related to this route (like “options” or “show whole route”).

My problem is: in this case I’m missing some of the functions, which normaly are in the second (“more…”) page. Like “copy coordinates”, for pasting a location (from the current route) into another app. Example: if using .kurviger-files on a smartphone without data connection, I’m sometimes forced to use another app to be routed/navigated (back) to a certain location in the Kurviger route to continue it from there. For those situations I’d like to be able to use the “copy coordinates” function even with a location directly on the route.

So I think it would make sense to add the same “more…”-menu here. All the functions in this menu also usable and helpful for locations directly on a route.

Have fun and ride safe!
Mario

Thanks for the interesting idea Mario, indeed that could be useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

For me the same!

Quite simple, will exist in next Kurviger version. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just a brief update. This feature has been implemented. For more details see our release notes: Kurviger 1.3

2 Likes

Hm, then why is my vote not released from this thread?

Ah yes, that’s not implemented in the forum, you can remove your vote manually I think :slight_smile:. Sorry for the troubles.