Missing street

during a tour i noticed that your map is missing a stretch of road near the town of varzi (sp18 in kurvinger, sp166 in maps), italy. this lack causes errors in the calculation of the routes.
Uploading: Screenshot_20230528_231109_Kurviger.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20230528_231409_Maps.jpg…

(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
Device: samsung - SM-N770F - Android: 13 - WebView: 113.0.5672.131
App-Version: 3.0.10 - 1134
Screen: 360 x 800 px - 3dppx

Hi Paolo, something seems to have gone wrong with the upload of your pictures, could you please try again? Even better would be if you could add a small route that describes this problem, like so:

Anyway, I think I found the street that is causing problems:

But we’ll have to wait until some OSM experts come to the rescue, as I don’t see the problem right away :sweat_smile: The only difference to the other piece of road nearby seems to be the relation to the hiking path. OSM seems to get a little confused by that and depending on the zoom level it thinks this is either a primary road or a hiking path, wtf :smiley:

1 Like

It looks like the error has been corrected 20h ago

Great! Thank you

Now the road appears, but at high zoom levels it disappears again and is not taken into account in the route calculation (Kurviger). Route calculation on the osm site works normally. Is very strange!

Hi, it takes approximately 2-3 days, until the changes in OSM are updated for Kurviger…

You can see the date of the Kurviger database.

1 Like

thanks everyone for the info!