Markierung von Wegepunkten versetzen

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe einen Vorschlag zu den Wegepunkten. Wenn man auf einen Wegepunkt tippt, erscheint ja oberhalb der Punktes ein Hinweisfeld mit der Bezeichnung, z. B. “Wegpunkt 1”. Durch gedrückt halten kann ich den Wegepunkt verschieben. Leider ist irgendwie immer der Finger im Weg. Mir wäre es deshalb lieber, wenn dieses Feld unterhalb des Punktes erscheinen würde. Dadurch sieht man den zu verschiebenden Wegepunkt oberhalb des Fingers und ich kann ihn besser und leichter richtig platzieren.

Viele Grüße
Georg

I have a suggestion for the waypoints. If you type on a waypoint, above the point a notice field appears with the name, z. B. “waypoint 1”. By holding down I can move the waypoint. Unfortunately somehow always the finger is in the way. I would therefore prefer that this field would appear below the point. This shows the waypoint to be moved above the finger and I can place it better and easier correctly.
(soory, google Translator…)

Thanks for trying also to provide an English description!

Do you mean the waypoints movement in app, as described with hints in documentation?

Note that the bottom-center of the symbol shows the location.
We plan to provide an enhanced handling with map crosshair.

2 Likes

Ja, genau. Mein Wunsch wäre, die Info-Blase unterhalb des Wegpunkt-Symbols zu platzieren.

Yes exactly. My wish would be to place the info bubble below the waypoint symbol.

2 Likes

I agree with that. Would be an improvement because you wouldn’t cover the waypoint with your finger while moving. Simple but effectful.

like this

4 Likes

At first I wasn’t sure if this makes sense or not, but thanks for posting the modified screenshot. If I look at it like this I think this indeed makes sense and could be a nice improvement :slight_smile:.

Absolutely. Looks like a minor issue, but would really improve usability.

1 Like

Thanks @Maxx18 for the screenshot!

Seems feasible, may need some remodeling in platform and then add in Kurviger.

1 Like

Kurviger 1.7 offers a more precise way to select locations via crosshair.

3 Likes