Loading a GPX route that had multiple routes in 1 file

I’m new here, and new to Kurviger. I’ve read the FAQ and used the search function but couldn’t find an answer. That’s why I’m asking as a new topic.

I’ve booked a solo trip, which comes with hotel stays and a 3-day route schedule in 1 GPX file. I’ve uploaded this file in the app and on the web browser, but I only see day 1 as the route. How can I view the other days/routes?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Used chatgpt to translate in german:

Ich bin neu hier und auch neu bei Kurviger. Ich habe die FAQ gelesen und die Suchfunktion genutzt, aber ich komme nicht zu einer Antwort. Deshalb meine Frage als neues Thema.

Ich habe eine Solo-Reise gebucht, die Übernachtungen im Hotel beinhaltet und einen 3-tägigen Routenplan in einer GPX-Datei enthält. Ich habe diese Datei in der App und im Webbrowser hochgeladen, aber ich sehe nur Tag 1 als Route. Wie kann ich die anderen Tage/Routen anzeigen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe!

Oh, and I uploaded the GPX file to a GPX viewer and I can see all 3 days there, so it’s hidden somewhere in the file.

Oh, und ich habe die GPX-Datei in einen GPX-Viewer hochgeladen und dort kann ich alle 3 Tage sehen, also ist es irgendwo in der Datei versteckt.

At least for importing as route, there is currently no option to choose different tracks.

When you import as overlay, I think all tracks should be visible?

You can try gpxshaping.de
Open your GPX: Help

Choose your route and click ok:

Press Kurviger button: Help
You also can try to save your selected route as GPX and import that GPX in Kurviger - that might give you a track matching your selected route.
Can you provide the GPX here or send it to me via private message?

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I fixed it with your steps. I now have 3 routes in 3 separate files!