LM Profile

Cannot find matching LM profile for your request. Please check your parameters.
You can try disabling LM by setting lm.disable=true
requested: undefined|motorcycle|turn_costs=*
available: [fastest|motorcycle|turn_costs=true, curvaturefastest|motorcycle|turn_costs=true, curvature|motorcycle|turn_costs=true, curvaturebooster|motorcycle|turn_costs=true]
You should consider using the profile parameter. The available profiles are: [motorcycle_fastest, motorcycle_curvaturefastest, motorcycle_curvature, motorcycle_curvaturebooster]
To learn more about profiles, see: docs/core/profiles.md

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Could you describe what you did? Is there some URL you could share that reproduces the issue?

available: [fastest|motorcycle|turn_costs=true, curvaturefastest|motorcycle|turn_costs=true, curvature|motorcycle|turn_costs=true, curvaturebooster|motorcycle|turn_costs=true]
You should consider using the profile parameter. The available profiles are: [motorcycle_fastest, motorcycle_curvaturefastest, motorcycle_curvature, motorcycle_curvaturebooster]

Perhaps you find help in

@boldtrn @devemux86 : Perhaps it might be useful to shift this thread there …

2 Likes

Vielen Dank fĂĽr die Meldung, kannst du denn weitere Informationen geben, wie das Problem zu Stande kommt? Hast du mal versucht auf eine der Kurvigkeiten in der Seitenleiste zu klicken?

In the thread

the problem was that no routing profile was selected.
I reproduced such a bug by taking an valid route url

and replaced “&weighting=fastest&” by “&weighting=&” in the url

Then I get also an LM Profile error (red box, clicking creates thread in Kurviger forum).

It might be helpful to include url in thread text created by click on error box, but route information might be privacy …

But catching unset / illegal query paremeters and setting them to default values might help.

In the error example above I am trapped in that error due to missing profile:

Even deleting route and overlay does not help - after setting start and destination an LM Profile error appears.

Remark: Of course tapping on a profile button helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for investigating, yes I had planned on setting a fallback value here. I was still hoping that we get further down to the root of the issue.

Just a quick update on this one, I implemented a fallback for this, so hopefully this does not happen again in the future. I would be still keen to learn the reasons for this error.