Link zum Teilen fehlt in Chrome

Hello,
currently the link to share is missing in the export menu of my Chrome browser (current version 109.0.5414.75).
At first I thought that there was an operating error or that the function had been moved somewhere else. A test with Firefox then showed me the normal view.
Is this only the case for me or has no one noticed it yet?

Firefox is OK as an emergency solution, but I prefer to work with Chrome.

Hallo,
aktuell fehlt in meinem Chrome-Browser (aktuelle Version Version 109.0.5414.75) im Export-Menu der Link zum teilen.
Zunächst dachte ich an eine Fehlbedienung oder dass die Funktion irgendwo anders untergebracht wurde. Ein Test mit Firefox zeigte mir dann die normale Sicht.
Ist das nur bei mir so oder ist es noch niemanden aufgefallen.

Firefox ist als Notlösung OK, ich arbeite aber aber lieber mit Chrome.
firefox
chrome

Hi,
Danke fĂĽr die RĂĽckmeldung.
Ich war wohl zu ungeduldig.
Trotz Neustart bleibt es beim Fehler. Wenn ich allerdings den Adblock Plus deaktiviere, geht es wieder.
Den habe ich aber seit Jahren im Einsatz und der hat nie gestört.
Wieder was gelernt.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback.
I guess I was too impatient.
Despite the restart, the error remains. However, if I deactivate Adblock Plus, it works again.
But I’ve been using it for years and it’s never disturbed me.
Another lesson learned.

I guess that the adblock is updated regulary in the background

1 Like

Ad-Block plus has this weird setting, where you can block Social Media. They regularly change their implementation, but we have seen this issue before that website elements that contain the word “share” or even pieces of code that are called share are blocked. We have renamed our code in the past from time to time due to that.

I would really recommend to let Adblock Plus know about this issue, because, we can’t do that much about it :slight_smile:.

1 Like