Kurviger-Logo für T-Shirt

Gibt es eigentlich ein Kurviger-Logo?
Den Schriftzug “Kurviger” finde ich nicht so schön, sieht etwas altbacken aus. Das App-Zeichen, die kurvige Strasse, ist schon besser. Habt ihr das in groß oder als skalierbare Vektor-Zeichnung?
Ich möchte mir ein T-Shirt drucken lassen mit dem Symbol. Und falls ich den Schriftzug doch noch dazustellen möchte, diesen vielleicht auch noch?

You share your intention so blithely and ask this so easily. :astonished:

I think you should first ask how it is with the copyright; the right to the logo/trademark is protected of course, and you would need an explicit permission fo use.

Du teilst deine Absicht so unbekümmert mit und und fragst das so selbstverständlich.

Ich glaube, du müsstest erst mal fragen, wie das mit dem Urheberrecht ist; das Recht am Logo / an der Marke ist natürlich geschützt, und du bräuchtest dazu eine explizite Genehmigung, um es zu verwenden!

Ja klar, ohne Copyright geht das natürlich nicht. Eigentlich möchte ich anderen in Form eines T-Shirts nur mitteilen, das ich kurviger mag. Bin da wohl etwas zu unbedarft herangegangen :grimacing: . Danke für den Hinweis.

Yeah, well, you can’t do it without copyright. Actually, I only want to tell others in the form of a T-shirt that I like kurviger. I guess I was a little too naïve :grimacing: . Thanks for the hint.

Danke für den T-Shirt-Tipp!
Thanks for the t-shirt-tip!

You’re mixing a looot of legal jargon here, can we clarify this a bit for me please? there is a definite copyright claim possible on kurviger, however I don’t think that a trademark established (yet). Either way, trademark claims wouldn’t apply here for for a private person not establishing a brand, just the copyright, right?

Next, Making a t-shirt for yourself is probably not enforceable if you’re not making money with it anyway, it’s usually just in very bad taste unless you’ve asked the creator

Please correct me where applicable

Thanks for the discussion! First of all, we are all friends here, no need to get legal involved :slight_smile:.

I think it’s really nice from @Maxx18 to tell us about his intentions and ask if we can provide logos, etc. Also thanks for the compliment that you enjoy Kurviger so much, that you want a t-shirt :slight_smile:.

As linked above by @Wolf, we do have a Kurviger t-shirt. If you would prefer a different design, let’s talk about it :slight_smile:. We could even think about a Kurviger t-shirt design competition if others have t-shirt ideas as well?

Yes I think this is probably the case :+1:

1 Like

Please be careful with design competitions on the internet :smiley:

Ganz-links-Peter-Breuers-Hhnchen-Vorschlag-fr-Pril-40886-detailnp

Ein Ideen-Wettbewerb zu machen, fände ich gut. Da gibt es sicherlich etliche Fans, die sich gerne daran beteiligen würden.
Für den eigenen privaten Gebrauch ist die Verwendung laut Urheberrecht (§§53.1 UrhG) wohl zulässig. Auch markenrechtlich setzt §§14 MarkenG geschäftliche Vorgänge voraus, trifft also bei einer rein privaten, nicht kommerziellen Nutzung nicht zu.
An wen müsste man sich denn wenden, um im Zweifelsfall ein okay bzw. eine Vorlage zu bekommen?

I’d like to have an ideas competition. There are certainly quite a few fans who would like to take part.
For your own private use the use is allowed according to the copyright (§§53.1 UrhG). Also in terms of trademark law, §§14 MarkenG requires business transactions, so it does not apply to a purely private, non-commercial use.
Who would you have to contact to get an okay or a template in case of doubt?

Wenn Sie ein anderes Design bevorzugen, lassen Sie uns darüber sprechen
If you would prefer a different design, let’s talk about it

Ich würde ein dezentes Design bevorzugen.
I would prefer a discreet design

Robin (@boldtrn) who has contributed above already, is the bossman

The wearing of a T-shirt usually takes place in public and not only in one’s own four walls and hence does not fall under “private” .

And that commercial use without permission is out of the question anyway is also clarified.

But, as @boldtrn said, this shouldn’t be a legal discussion (for me), I’m not the rights holder anyway, I just wanted to sensitize for the possible problem.

And with that hopefully finally back to the topic. :wink:

Das Tragen eines T-Shirts findet doch üblicherweise in der Öffentlichkeit und nicht nur in den eigenen vier Wänden statt und fällt dann eher nicht unter “privat”.

Und dass eine kommerzielle Verwendung ohne Erlaubnis sowieso nicht in Frage kommt, ist auch geklärt.

Aber, wie @boldtrn sagte, es sollte (mir) hier gar nicht um eine juristische Diskussion gehen, Ich bin sowieso nicht der Rechte-Inhaber, ich wollte nur für die mögliche Problematik sensibilisieren.

Und damit hoffentlich endgültig zurück zum Thema. :wink:

I get that, and sensitizing is very good. But there’s a fine line between sensitizing and…

… sensationalizing / overdoing it

Let’s assume there won’t be too many of these :smiley:

Really nice, who would be interested to join? If we find a few people wo are willing to contribute designs I think a contest would make a lot of sense. The best designs could win a free t-shirt with their design and maybe some Kurviger swag :slight_smile:.

If others are not that interested in a contest, we can still set up something @Maxx18 :slight_smile:.

Hello.

Can I bring back this topic? Are there any official shirts available? I would be interested to buy one.

Regards, Nico

1 Like

@Corvin
@boldtrn

… seems to be your topic. Can one of you say something about it…?

2 Likes

Yes. Robin and I had talked about that just a little while ago. It´s definitely planned in near future.

3 Likes

May you can go the easy way and create some merchandise shop and use a platform like spreadshirt.

That would be easy and you have not much work with it.

Regards, Nico

We do have an official T-Shirt.

We are currently looking into adding more designs.

Yes this is actually one of the options we are currently considering. We are still looking for a good and trustworthy partner for this, as we can’t handle the whole shipping process, so we would need a partner for the whole process like Spreadshirt/Spreadshop.

2 Likes