Kurviger Liberty Map

I am using a MacBook Pro with Safari, Kurviger Liberty does not appear, all the other maps are there. It used to be there, then disappeared, anyway I can get it back? Liberty does show in Chrome, but I would prefer to use Safari.
Thanks

You are probably using an old version of MacOS?

In Catalina and older, Safari does not support all features of the website (some other things don’t behave as expected as well). See also our documentation here: Somehow Kurviger does not Behave the Way I would expect it, what can I do? [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

Essentially every other browser supports this for many years. So if you can use any other browser, that would be the easiest option. If you want to use Safari, maybe updating to MacOS Big Sur would be an option?

1 Like

Hi, yes, still on Catalina, so that is why. I’ve found I can use Chrome and see the map with no problem. Time to buy a new laptop!
Thank you for the advice

At least from the Kurviger side, using a different browser should fix all issues :slight_smile:

I think support for Catalina will end in a few months as well and then it probably makes sense to think about alternatives :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo ,
seit kurzer Zeit sehe ich auf dem MAC mit Auswahl der Karte Kurviger Liberty keine Karte mehr,
auf dem windows rechner geht das ganz normal ?

Hat jemand das gleiche Problem oder kennt jemand abhilfe zu diesem Problem ???

Hi,

ich hab deine Anfrage mal zu einem bestehenden Thread hinzugefügt. Das Problem hängt mit der Version von macOS Zusammen. Bei alten macOS Versionen gibt es Probleme mit dem Safari, die anderen Browser funktionieren aber. Du könntest zum Beispiel auf Chrome/Firefox etc. wechseln. Alternativ würde die Aktualisierung von macOS Abhilfe schaffen.