Kurviger Beta program

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kurviger 1.10 (Beta)

It worked for me and I got the new version, was already yearning for the routing improvements. Will test it on Sunday.

1 Like

Very nice, Google Play seems to take its time…

Please report any feedback in last Beta announcement topic.

Also worked for me now :+1:

1 Like

I really like this way of beta testing a new version. Happy to be part of it! :smile:

1 Like

In my case it worked now when I updated manually as usually.
inside the app it is still only called “version 1.10”, not “version 1.10 beta”, right?

1 Like

Inside the app nothing is changed, it’s just published in store’s Beta program.

So can promote the Beta anytime as public release without have to rebuild it.

1 Like

Looks like there is some kind of delay (one day?) between the announcement of a new beta verson, and the general availability to the users. Google didn’t offer me V1.10.1 yesterday. Now it is there.

It’s handled by Google, the app was published successfully some hours ago.

That’s completely normal, Google takes up to 2 days for this, and I think they’re going even slower in alpha and internal channels

1 Like

(from Google Play documentation)

- All users are always eligible to receive the production track.

- Users eligible to receive multiple tracks will receive the highest version published on those tracks.

So if participate in Beta program, will receive whatever version is latest - Production or Beta - as announced in News and Updates.

Hallo,
hat sie bei GooglePlay was geändert? Habe keine Betaauswahl zur Verfügung. Beta-Programm ist aktiviert

Ein Dank für euere Hilfe schon mal im Voraus.

Viele Grüße
Basti

If follow the instructions to participate in Beta program, after some time Google Play sends the Beta version as a regular update in your device.

Das kann schon einen Tag oder so dauern.

Hallo,
danke für die Antworten. Vorher war die Option Beta-Update immer vorhanden, und ich konnte da auch die jeweilige installierte App-Version sehen. War eine Beta-Version vorhanden, wurde mir sie da angezeigt. Wie auf dem Screenshot zu sehen ist, kommt hinter Mediathek nichts mehr. Ich hatte nur gedacht, dass sich da etwas geändert hat.

@devemux86: genau das habe ich ja gemacht und hatte auch immer die Möglichkeit auf eine Beta-Version zu aktualisieren. Nur das ist jetzt weg.

Viele Grüße
Basti

Hast Du das Betaprogramm versehentlich verlassen ?
Bei mir steht oben
Updates | Installiert | Mediathek | Beta

Hallo,
und danke für euere Hilfe. Weiß nicht was war, aber jetzt ist der Beta-Eintrag wieder da. Somit hatte ich es auch nicht versehentlich gelöscht.
Also wieder alles schön und Euch noch einen schönen Sonntag.:slight_smile:

Viele Grüße
Basti

1 Like

Beta version will be the next production version.

This is the way that everyone can actively participate in the progress of the application.

1 Like

I am on Kurviger beta since its introduction, and had no problems with it so far.
So I wouldn’t consider Kurviger beta as risky. - At least not more “risky” than any update.

That may be different with other software, but Kurviger has very few bugs no matter if beta or production.

3 Likes

Fully agree! By now, devemux86 makes an excellent job :+1: I personally appreciate also the provided change log.

1 Like