Kurviger App 3.0.9 Feedback

This is the feedback thread for the Kurviger App update 3.0.9. We are looking forward to your feedback.

If you would like to request a feature or report an issue, I would like to ask you kindly to create a separate thread for this as it can get a bit hard to follow the discussion in one huge thread. This thread is about discussing the features that we have implemented with 3.0.9 update.

1 Like

Hallo,

• Navigation (App): Manuelle Neuberechnung ist jetzt mit einem Button möglich.
  • Navigation (App): Die Karten-Zentrierung kann nun automatisch nach einer gewissen Zeit ausgelöst werden.

Tolle Erweiterungen!

Einige Anmerkungen dazu:

• Navigation (App): Manuelle Neuberechnung ist jetzt mit einem Button möglich.

Hier sollte bitte die Frage kommen ob Neuberechnung oder ob man nur zum Start der Route die Berechnung möchte.

• Navigation (App): Die Karten-Zentrierung kann nun automatisch nach einer gewissen Zeit ausgelöst werden.

In der finalen Version ist denke ich die Counteranzeige nicht mehr unbedingt notwendig.

Bitte eine Möglichkeit anbieten, den Zeitfaktor (derzeit 20 Sekunden) selbst einstellen zu können.

1 Like

Ich habe es gerade nochmal getestet.
Die Neuberechnung findet zum nÀchsten unbesuchten Shaping-Point oder Via-Point statt.
Beim Start der Navigation ist das dann Wegpunkt(1)

Wenn Dein eigenlicher Startpunkt weit vom geplanten Startpunkt weg ist, dann mĂŒsstest Du Deinen echten Startpunkt noch zur Route hinzufĂŒgen.

I just tested it again.
The recalculation takes place to the next unvisited shaping point or via point.
At the start of navigation this is then waypoint(1)

If your real starting point is far away from the planned starting point, then you would have to add your real starting point to the route.

3 Likes

Am Schreibtisch scheint es so zu gehen und wenn es in der Praxis auch so ist wÀre es ok. Werde ich mal bei dem Traumwetter im Norden real testen :slight_smile:

Also eine Navigation zum Start der Route kommt noch in Zukunft, das ist aktuell noch nicht dabei.

Genau das ist die aktuelle Logik :slight_smile:.

Ist vermutlich eine Geschmacksache, ich finde das super geschickt, so kann man rechtzeitig auch nochmal eine Interaktion ausfĂŒhren um das Zentrieren nochmal rauszuzögern.

Wollte ich eigentlich erstmal vermeiden :wink: - wenn wir im Praxistest sehen, dass wirklich andere Werte benötigt werden fĂŒr unterschiedliche AnwendungsfĂ€lle, dann können wir da sicherlich noch nachbessern.

1 Like

Mit dem Countdown gefÀllt mir gut kann aber schon nach 10 sec.schalten oder eben einstellbar machen
Top Arbeit bitte weiter so.
Gruss Rolf

1 Like

17 posts were split to a new topic: Navigation zum Startpunk einer Tour

Ich muss grundsĂ€tzlich fĂŒr mich und meine Anforderung sagen, dass ich diese Neuberechnung nicht brauche, da ich die App nur zum Abfahren von Routen nutze. Deswegen ist die Neuberechnung auch abgeschaltet und ich wĂŒrde mir dann auch wĂŒnschen, dass dieses dominante Feld mit Manueller Neuberechnung auch nicht erscheint.

A post was split to a new topic: Es kann kein Standort gefunden werden

3 posts were split to a new topic: Folgen-Modus

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Folgen-Modus

Danke fĂŒr das Feedback. durch das Feld fehlt dir ja nicht wirklich Karten-Platz, da sonst an der Stelle die Zeit und Distanzanzeige ist. Wir können mal schauen ob wir das noch weiter optimieren können.

1 Like

So heute mal 80km gefahren.Kein nachhinken des Pfeils sehr exakt.Mit 44% losgefahren und mit 39% angekommen waren ca.2 Stunden.Bin begeistert.Sehr nahe an K2.
Jetzt noch die Individuellen einstelleungen,wie Schrift,Farbe der Route usw.
Gruss Rolf

1 Like

Today I drove a route of 140 km. Works fine for me. Battery was charged to 100% (Samsung S9+) with remote charging. The fact that the arrow appears when you are off the route works great. It would be better if you zoomed out further, so that you have a better overview of where the route is located. As soon as you are back on the route, the normal zoom function returns.

Possibly an option to disable the zoom function at turns. Because when you zoom in, you sometimes don’t see that there is a better route. This is sometimes in cities or when a route first goes off the road to rejoin the road a few hundred meters further on.

1 Like

Bin heute auch gefahren und es kann nicht mehr lange dauen dann wird aus der Beta ein RC.

Lief grundsÀtzlich sehr gut.

@boldtrn

Allerdings gibt es ein doofes Verhalten. Bei der Sprachausgabe werden sehr oft die ersten Silben verschluckt. Das ist nicht so schön.

Es sieht so aus, als wenn der BT Kanal “geöffnet” wird und sofort die Ansage kommt. Hier sollte erst der Kanal “geöffnet” werden und mit einem geringen Zeitversatz, dann die Ansage.

Der GPS Standort ist leider auch in dieser Version nicht in Echtzeit und hÀngt noch leicht hinterher.

Ich bin sonst sehr zufrieden (bis auf die fĂŒr mich nicht gewĂŒnschte Anzeige - Route neuberechnen- :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I have a minor update request, which might sounds odd: The old version always said, when the route is calculated new. Since I am only use routing-by-ear :wink: it was always useful if I e.g. took a wrong exit at a roundabout. Probably a lot of users don’t like that and are happy that the app now calculate silently, but for me it was quite helpful. Would it be possible to add a sub-setting to add this option?

Thanks a lot,
Marc

1 Like

So Feedback von heute: es hat alles super geklappt und auch spontan Zwischenziel einsetzen und Shaping Punkte entfernen beim Mittagessen super.

Route war am PC vorgeplant und in der Cloud gespeichert.

WÀre schön wenn man jetzt noch die Einstellung der Ausrichtung (Ansichten Hoch- und Querformat)festsetzen könnte. Ich glaube das wurde hier aber schon erwÀhnt.

1 Like

Hi @cero

Just to conclude our discussion from the previous version

For one of those roundabouts I have corrected the data in OSM - disabled the improperly allowed turning left at the exit and added the tag for being the roundabout (to be recognizable as such) - some 4 days ago, usually it takes couple of days, until the modifications are visible in Kurviger.

turning left corrected (disabled)

roundabout tag added (for the whole RB, not only the section highlighted)

As you can see, now the routing is correct and the roundabout is recognized properly as well.

the roundabout in simulation now

You may modify the data in OSM for other roundabouts or streets in your neighborhood, if you find them being inappropriate, to get better routing and navigating experience
:grinning:

you may do the editing with the little help from LearnOSM, as I do

5 Likes

My experience after the 150km test today:

• The GPS arrow is no longer so far behind. However, it seemed to me that sometimes there was still too much delay.
  • It would be good to fix the portrait/landscape format, because depending on the position of the curves, it tends to rotate and then stays that way until the next “correct” curve.
  • I have deactivated the automatic rerouting. I liked the box for ‘Recalculate route’ when you are off the route. It’s clear and can’t be miss when you need it.
    I left the route twice (on purpose) to stop at nice viewpoints. The first time everything worked again when I was back on the route. The second time, unfortunately, it didn’t. I was back on the planned route but the app didn’t recognise it. For test purposes, I then drove to the next shapping point because I thought the app would then notice that I was on the route again. But that was not the case. I then pulled over, stopped the navigation and restarted it, then everything was fine again.

Overall, the app already runs very well for my requirements. The requests here in the forum are also largely the same issues. I am convinced that work is already being done on the open requests and that we will soon have a stable running Kurviger app.
P.S. May I already cautiously ask about the pricing model for the new app?

2 Likes

This can be solved well with the app Rotation Control Pro

1 Like