Kurviger and Google Earth Streetview (not Google Maps)

There is the possibility to display the position in Google Maps by right-clicking on the map on the website. The exact location that was clicked on in kurviger is displayed.

With Maplilary and OpenStreetMaps the map is shown, but not the position.

Is it possible to display the location in Google Earth from the kurviger website?

It would be ingenious if the active route/track would be included, i.e. not only the naked map. Basecamp had/have such a function. Since this function does not work with the current Google Earth, it would be a great addition for curvy, possibly subscription-based routes? Or would this also fail because of the licence theme?

Kurviger und Google Earth Streetview (nicht Google Maps)

Es gibt ja die Möglichkeit per rechtklick in die Karte auf der Website, die Position in Google Maps anzeigen zu lassen. Es wird dabei genaue die Location angezeigt, die in kurviger angeklickt wurde.

Bei Maplilary und OpenStreetMaps wird die Karte, nicht die aber Position angezeigt.

Gibt es die Möglichkeit aus der kurviger-Website heraus eine Anzeige in Google Earth zu realisieren?

Genial wäre es, wenn dabei die aktive Route/track mit übernommen würde, d.h. nicht nur die nackte Karte. So eine Funktion gab/gibt es bei Basecamp. Da diese mit dem aktuellen Google Earth nicht mehr funktioniert, wäre das eine tolle Ergänzung für kurviger, evtl. im Abo? Oder scheitert das auch am Lizenzthema?

I have not researched this in detail, it could be possible, if google Earth provides the API for this. At least via a quick research I haven’t found an obvious way.

Basecamp is installed on your computer and there has different permissions than a website, so this can make a difference.

You could also export the KML file and import that into Google Earth.

Yes, unfortunately there it’s not easily possible to show a marker on the map.

There is a checkbox “Include marker” in OpenStreetMap share changing the link.
Does it help?

You are right, maybe that’s new? Ok, so we can add markers to OSM as well :slight_smile:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=[LAT]&mlon=[LON]#map=[ZOMM]/[LAT]/[LON]

A post was split to a new topic: Link to Mapy.cz