Kurviger 2.x on degoogled device

Sorry I have to/want to bring up this topic again. It’s about Kurviger 2.x on an Android device without Google Play Services.

As we know, without the original GPS (= Google Play Services) you cannot complete the Inapp subscription of Kurviger 2.x and you have to rely on the free version Kurviger 2.x or on the older Kurviger 1.x PRO version. This is how I currently use Kurviger.

Now a question please: If I download the Kurviger 2.x app on an old phone with original Android and the original GPS and complete the Inapp subscription. And I subsequently download the Kurviger 2.x version on my de-Gooled phone, can I somehow ‘move’ the Inapp subscription from the old phone to the new phone? Probably not, but it’s worth asking…

Thank you and sorry for bothering!

Sorry, dass ich dieses Thema noch einmal ansprechen muss/will. Es geht um Kurviger 2.x auf einem Android Gerät ohne Google Play Services.

Wie wir wissen, kann man ohne die originales GPS (= Google Play Services) das Inapp-Abo von Kurviger 2.x nicht abschließen und man ist auf die freie Version Kurviger 2.x oder auf die ältere Kurviger 1.x PRO Version angewiesen. So nutze ich Kurviger aktuell.

Jetzt eine Frage bitte: Wenn ich auf einem alten Handy mit Original-Android und den originalen GPS die Kurviger 2.x App herunterlade und das Inapp-Abo abschließe. Und ich anschließend auf meinem entgoogelten Telefon die Kurviger 2.x Version herunterlade, kann ich dann das Inapp-Abo irgendwie von dem alten auf das neue Telefon ‘umziehen’? Vermutlich nicht, aber die Frahe ist es wert…

Danke und sorry, wenn ich mit dem Thema nerve.

Kurviger is officially published on Google Play.

Any versions on third-party websites are not by us.
They may contain unofficial code, not work properly
and are not supported.

Hi devemux86

I agree with you 100%. Fortunately, in my scenario, there is no need to get the software from an insecure source either. On the old phone, the software will be installed directly from Google repositories and through the official Google Play user interface. That’s why you can sign up for the Inapp subscription through it. On the de-Google phone, you can install the app directly from the Google repositories via the so-called “Aurora Store”. As you know, only a different user interface is used. So everything is 100% secure.

Hallo devemux86

Ich stimme dir zu 100% zu. Glücklicherweise ist es in meinem Szenario auch nicht nötig, die Software aus einer unsicheren Quelle zu beziehen. Auf dem alten Phone wird die Software direkt aus den Google Repositorien und über das offizielle Google Play User Interface installiert werden. Deswegen kann man ja darüber auch das Inapp-Abo abschließen. Auf dem entgoogeltem Phone kann man über den sogenannten “Aurora Store” die App direkt aus den Google Repositorien installieren. Es wird ja bekanntlich nur ein anderes User Interface benutzt. Also alles zu 100% sicher.