Kurviger 2.0.11 (Beta)

Ist es eigentlich geplant auch eine komplette offline Navigation zu erreichen wie bei anderen Anbietern ohne den BRouter bzw. dass der BRouter die Einstellungen von kurviger übernimmt beim Offline Routing? Könnte man hier nicht die Profile von SchlesiM implementieren? Ich kann diese Profile ja bei mir in Android 11 zum Beispiel gar nicht importieren. Wenn ich mein Handy in den Flugmodus versetze und ein Ziel auf der Karte markiere macht das Routing ja direkt schnellste Route. Wäre schön wenn ihr mich jetzt nicht gleich wieder in der Luft auseinander reißt für den Beitrag.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version):
Is it actually planned to achieve a complete offline navigation as with other providers without the BRouter or that the BRouter takes over the settings of kurviger when routing offline? Couldn’t the profiles of SchlesiM be implemented here? I can not import these profiles in Android 11 for example.

If I put my phone in flight mode and mark a destination on the map makes the routing directly fastest route.

Would be nice if you now do not tear me apart again in the air for the contribution.

581 / 5000

I could review the offline routing in the future:
(depending on available resources)

• See what is possible with BRouter
    (though newer Androids make some things impossible)

• Review GraphHopper state
    (though mobile is not in their interests)

This does not depend on the application:

Okay, würde sagen es bleibt spannend und wir warten mal ab was ihr als nächstes für Neuerungen bringt. Ich werde dieses Wochenende mal mit der neuen App eine Route fahren die ich in der Version 1 auf dem Handy geplant habe und in die DropBox geschoben habe.

Okay, I’d say it remains exciting and we’ll wait and see what you bring next for innovations. I will drive this weekend times with the new app a route that I have planned in version 1 on the phone and pushed into the DropBox.

1 Like

Outfit zum Fahren:-)

1 Like

I am currently thinking about whether I should also participate in the beta test.
I still have some questions. Can I have the previous kurviger1Pro app and the kurviger2 beta both installed on one device and choose which one I use? Do I have to subscribe to the beta already or is that still usable without payment for testing purposes?

Short answer: Yes and yes
See also answer above

Kurviger2 (beta) replaces the old Kurviger free.
With the subscription the advertising goes away and the Pro features are activated

Kurze Antwort: Ja und ja
Siehe auch Antwort oben

Kurviger2 (Beta) ersetzt die alte Kurviger free.
Mit dem Abonnement verschwindet die Werbung und die Pro-Funktionen werden aktiviert

2 Likes

Ich habe gerade im Login im kurviger Tourer Abo geplant. Ist in Zukunft (Winter 2021/2022)dann auch die Synchronisation Webseite mit der App geplant?
Am coolsten wäre es natürlich wenn man wie bei WhatsApp App Gruppen machen könnte aus Leuten mit kurviger Abo. Ich habe eine WhatsApp- & Dropbox Gruppe wo ich derzeit die Touren speichere
Import in kurviger Beta 2 aus WhatsApp und Dropbox läuft im übrigen Reibungslos wie in der Version 1.:ok_hand:

2 Likes

It is still too early and it is not wise to make promises for the development of features.
Let’s first see how Kurviger 2 goes and then I can think of what features are possible.

Ja auf alle Fälle :slight_smile: war vorhin am Motorrad und kann sagen, dass ich Version 2 auf alle Fälle den Zoom mit dem WunderlinQ bedienen kann. Schieben der Karte mit dem WunderlinQ an der BMW hat auch funktioniert.

Problems with beta 2.0.7. or operating error?
After the mail to the new beta 2.0.7, I have registered as a new beta tester and installed the beta version.
When I start the app, advertising appears at the top of the screen, which is unusual, but maybe it has to be that way.
When I then want to open an offline map, the selection menu of the subscription options appears, so monthly or annually.

Do I understand that all functions of the beta 2.0.7 can only be tested if I subscribe to at least one month?

Since I didn’t get any further at this point, I uninstalled the app again and unsubscribed from the beta program and continue with the old one for now.

What am I doing wrong?

Probleme mit Beta 2.0.7. oder Bedienungsfehler?
Nach dem mail zur neuen Beta 2.0.7, habe ich mich als neuer beta-Tester angemeldet und die Beta Version installiert.
Beim Start der app erscheint zunächst mal am oberen Rand Werbung, ungewohnt aber vielleicht muss das so sein.
Wenn ich dann eine offline-Karte öffnen will, erscheint das Auswahl-Menu der Abo-Optionen, also monatlich oder jährlich.

Verstehe ich das so, dass man alle Funktionen der Beta 2.0.7 nur testen kann, wenn man mindestens ein Monats Abo abschließt?

Da ich an der Stelle nicht weiter gekommen bin, habe ich die app wieder deinstalliert und mich vom beta-Programm abgemeldet und mache erst mal mit der alten weiter.

Was mache ich falsch?

It is important to understand that all app subscriptions are handled by Google.

Google Play automatically provides a free 7-day trial for subscriptions in apps.
You can try the Pro features for free. If you do not like it, you can unsubscribe.

On my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro the 2.0.7 App has problems withe the font. See the screenshots below in comparison with the 1.x App

Please see the discussion and the solution above.

It is caused by the forced behavior of MIUI system dark mode in Xiaomi devices.
You could exclude Kurviger 2 from the system forced dark mode and it will work.
(you probably have excluded Kurviger 1 in the past)

How long does it take until I see Kurviger 2 in the store?

Google is responsible for this and (after registration) mentions:

Note: It can take a while for you to receive the update.”

Is it then an update or a parallel install? Can both versions use the same offline maps?

Kurviger 2 (Beta) is a direct successor and updates Kurviger 1 Free.

Did you follow Google instructions and installed Kurviger 1 Free to receive the update?

You can have installed both Kurviger 2 and Kurviger 1 Pro.
They can use the same offline content.

Sorry still do not understand. I had Kurviger 1 Pro and then switched to the beta program, but never installed Kurviger 1 free. Do I now have to quit the Kurviger 1 Beta to switch to the pro again? Or install Kurviger 1 Pro new? And then install Kurviger 1 free to get K2 free for joining the Beta? And have to accept ads? Don’t like advertising. And how then I get Kurviger 2 Pro in parallel?

I am already over 50. First have to understand before I start doing something :grin:

There are 2 different applications with their own separate Beta programs:

Kurviger 2 will replace Kurviger 1 Free.

To get Kurviger 2 (Beta):

The subscription has free trial period and offers the Pro features + removes the ads.

OK thanks will try next week, too short term for tomorrow’s tour. Just a question: Is there any benefit for long time beta pro participants or early birds like for the web version? So 6,99€ instead of 9,99€? No problem if not.