Kurviger 2.0.11 (Beta)

Both apps work the same in all tests, they open the list of compatible apps.

Unless you have set another app to open by default all Google Maps links.

I installed the Kurviger 2 Beta and the icons of Kurviger 1 and Kurviger 2 are the same, could it be changed to differentiate them?
Is there a trial time Kurviger 2 (Pro) or do I have to buy it to have the Pro version?
Thanks !

Okay, Danke fĂźr die Info. Wie lange hat es bei euch so gedauert bis die App aktualisiert wird bzw. verfĂźgbar ist?

Interesting suggestion, icon background color could be changed easily on newer Android.

Google Play automatically provides a 7 days free trial period to the subscriptions.

Bekommt man automatisch die 2.Pro Version wenn man das kurviger Tourer Abo hat oder ist das ein anderes Abo? Das habe ich auch noch nicht ganz verstanden.

This is exactly what I did ! Still I can only see Kurgiver 1 beta…
Can it be that the new beta is not yet available to all play stores (country wise) ?

The website subscription page mentions:

“The listed features are only valid for the website and don’t have an influence on the Android App.”

To participate in Kurviger app Beta program you should follow the instructions.
(and use the NEW link as mentioned also in the above announcement)

When you register, please be patient and see Google Play’s note:

“Note: It can take a while for you to receive the update.”

Hi,

after deinstall pro Beta, ans reinstall the pro and also the new 2.0 I miss the gr.talent folder…

BR

Cine

Muss ich bei der pro App 1 den Beta beenden oder die App deinstallieren? Eine Anleitung in deutsch wäre prima

If you want to try Kurviger 2, why don’t you use the new link and register following its instructions?

Google should provide it in all available languages.

Kurviger 2 is not related with 1. They are different apps, you can have them both installed.

Die Kurviger Pro 1.x.x ist unabhängig von der Kurviger 2.x.x (Heißt nicht mehr Pro)
Folge doch dem Link oben und melde Dich fĂźr den Beta-Test an.
Nach der Anmeldung kann es nach meiner Erfahrung aus dem Beta 1.x.x Programm schon einen Tag dauern, bis Google den Download anbietet.

2 Likes

Okay, dann warte ich mal bis morgen. Momentan sagt mir der Dialog, dass ich wohl angemeldet bin und wenn ich dem Link folge komme ich bei der kostenfreien Version 1 raus. Schon komisch, oder?

Sicher? Hast du mal versucht die App zu installieren?
Die Pro Funktionen gibt es erst mit Abo!

Problem gefunden. Ich hatte einfach erwartet, dass da irgendwie Version kurviger 2 oder so etwas steht. Ich habe nicht damit gerechnet, dass da einfach nur kurviger steht und Beta und das Zeichen genauso aussieht wie damals bei der kostenfreien Version von 1.

1 Like

I already have Kurviger 2 Beta running, I have imported the settings and in general quite well, some need to be done manually but with patience it can be done.
The good thing is that you can have both applications running at once to check small settings that you did not remember and leave it the same.
All this from the sofa at home … now we should go out on the road to see how it goes;)

1 Like

I can only say it works perfectly in kurviger Pro 1, but not at all in kurviger 2 (not pro). Has pro something to do with it?

The 2 apps are separate and independent.

If you see any issue, we have to reproduce it to understand what happens.
Also all other users should be able to reproduce it.

Again, can you tell me where the folders are of both :thinking:

Cine

What folders?
Do you mean the Android/data folder where all apps store their content in sub-folders?

Hi, yes. There are no more gr.talent.kurviger… folders.
Maybe Corona makes me blind…