Kurviger 1.14.28

Sorry Bab,
can’t help, I have only installed kurvigerPRO. With the free version only a subset of functions works. Maybe you just install the PRO version - it’s worth every cent!
Wolfgang

2 Likes

Guten Morgen,

Ich hab gerade die Pro Version auf die aktuelle Version 1.14.14 geupdatet.

Nun ist mir aufgefallen, dass die Fadenkreuz Funktion aktiviert wurde und ich keine Einstellung mehr finde diese wieder zu deaktivieren.

Gibt es hier noch eine Möglichkeit diese wieder zu deaktivieren?

Danke an der Stelle auch an den Entwickler / das Team. Die App begleitet mich nun schon mehrere tausend Kilometer.

Grüße
Dominik

1 Like

The crosshair is activated when you are asked to select a location on the map.
(you can close it by pressing its cancel button)

Hallo @devemux86 ich möchte den einen Wegpunkt hinzugügen ohne das Fadenkreuz.

Bsp Klick auf die Karte - Zwischenziel hinzufügen

Den Blasenmodus möchte ich nutzen.
https://docs.kurviger.de/de/app/faq/waypoint_move

I updated the documentation.

OK das ist schade zu hören, habe ich die Möglichkeit den Blasenmodus wieder über eine Hintertür zu aktivieren?

Oder die Möglichkeit auf eine Version zu downgraden, in der es den Blasenmodus noch gibt?

As already explained, the bubble function was an inaccurate way to select a location.
It existed until the accurate crosshair mode was implemented and replaced it as default.

The waypoint menu (long press) can only be available with the crosshair function.

Warum es ausgebaut wurde habe ich verstanden.

In älteren Versionen ist die Funktion aber noch vorhanden? Daher die Frage, ob ich wieder auf eine vorherige Version der App downgraden kann?

I understand why it was removed.

But in older versions the function is still there? the question is if I can downgrade back to a previous version of the app?

Very strange thought, like driving with old tires and an inaccurate engine.

Google Play is responsible for its store and does not provide such option.

1 Like

Sad, anyway thanks for your service and feedback

1 Like

I agree with Munky, please bring the bubble mode back as a selectable option.
Some people like the new croshair method and others like the old bubble method.
The bubble method is when using a tablet with S-Pen accurate enough and the fastest way to work.
Please try to move a relative large number of vias with the new method, it is really annoying.
For me it would be a reason to stop using Kurviger.

What happened to Location / ‘Smooth Movement’ ?
I could use it till 1.14.11 and in 1.14.14, it is no more available. :pensive:

Needs review.

You can use the “Settings | Location | Kalman filter”.
It has smooth movement + reduction of GPS errors.

Will ‘Smooth Movement’ be back again in future? I am very sad about killing it.

I’m using 1.14.11 on an Samsung S6 (Smooth ON / Kalman OFF) and 1.14.14 (Kalman ON) on a Samsung S9+. The Movement on the S6 is much more softer than on the S9.

It may return in the future with improvements for reported issues.

Imperfect features must improve, then could be integrated again.

Like bubble mode, it must first get scroll map and waypoint menu
and reach the feature parity of crosshair mode, before it is usable.

1 Like

I hope it will return soon.

For my own use, kurviger is a perfect app. The only issue is that it really does not have a smooth scrolling, even on a rather fast smartphone like the S9.
Fortunately, i’ve still got the old version 1.14.11 on my S6 which is exclusively used for navigation. Hope I am able to preserve it from being updated automatically.

1 Like

Google Play Store starten > Meine Apps und Spiele öffnen > Installiert anklicken > Kurviger anklicken > Oben Rechts auf die 3 Punkte klicken, dort Autom. Updates Hacken entfernen

Start Google Play Store > Open My Apps and Games > Click on Installed > Click on Curvier > Click on the 3 dots at the top right, then remove the check mark for Automatic Updates.

2 Likes

Dankeschön !! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ich bin bekennender Smartphone Wenignutzer und wusste echt nicht, dass es so einfach geht. Bei meinem S6 ist keine SIM drin und Wlan aus. Deswegen bisher auch kein Update.

The old tires where better depending on how you use it.
Please !!! make the old version method select-able as an option!!!