Kurviger 1.13.16 (Beta)

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: App: Waypoint types

Hallo,

ist die 1.13.2 schon im Playstore? Habe aktuell die 1.13.1 drauf und die wird nicht aktualisiert. Oder mache ich was falsch. Beta für kurviger ist “aktiviert”.

Gruß und noch schöne Ostern.

I uploaded 1.13.2 (Beta) with the announcement.
We should wait Google Play to publish it globally.

EDIT: it should be published now.

@driver001

Bei mir dasselbe - das dauert manchmal ein bisschen.
Probier es regelmäßig weiter - wer die 1.13.2 zuerst hat, hat gewonen! :smiley:

The same for me - sometimes it takes a little time.
Keep trying it frequently - whoever gets the 1.13.2 first, is the winner! :smiley:

3 Likes

Kurviger 1.13.3 (Beta) is on Google Play (instructions):

- Various improvements

In waypoint types and avoid roadblock features.

So, update auf die 1.13.3 soeben erfolgt. Die 1.13.2 wurde irgendwie übersprungen. Aber egal, werde jetzt erstmal die 1.13.3 testen.

:smiley: WunderLINQ klappt wunderbar. :smiley:

1 Like

@Thorsten_Meier thanks for testing that and the feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oha - da hab ich wohl verloren! :frowning: :wink:

1 Like

Jetzt habe ich die ersten 250Km gefahren und es klapp gut. Ich würde nur gerne die Autozoom Funktion weiter nutzen, das das an Abbiegestellen sich der Autozoom wieder einschaltet, bis zum nächsten mal zoomen.
Ich weiß einmal den kleine Finger und im nächsten Moment die ganze Hand. :joy:

1 Like

When auto zoom is enabled, can also use any zoom gesture and navigation later reverts to auto zoom.

Leider springt der zoom augenblicklich zurück und ist so nicht zu gebrauchen, bei der Routenführung.

I have not understood what you describe.
You mean it auto zooms instantly after use an external input device in navigation?

Yes, so ist es.

I will add auto zoom delay for external input devices too in next version.

1 Like

I’m using 1.13.3 and long press on the waypoint is not bring up any way to change it, just brings up yellow box with waypoint number, and miles, and time.

On menu routing, waypoints, see way to change each point but when I have 50 to 80 points, I not going to change every single one to shape each time I ride the route. Maybe a option to change change all points to shaping?

The bubble appears when tap them.

When long press them their menu appears, if “Settings | Map | Crosshair placement” is enabled.

Thanks for the idea, I can think if / how that’s possible, without overload the UI.

The “Settings | Map | Crosshair placement” was not enabled for me. Once enabled, that worked fine.

I can add a long press action on waypoint type list button to change all intermediate points together.

2 Likes

Which new button do you mean?