KTM MyRide

Provide the navigation instructions also as notifications is already in my list.

Then according to your descriptions,
the app mentioned above can do the communication with the motorcycle device.

1 Like

NICE :+1:

when will the next update be available?

Thank you very much!

Hey, finde ich auch Klasse. werde ich bei der Inspektion gleich mal freischalten lassen.
Sonst hätte ich das nicht gebraucht.

Navigation notifications are available in Kurviger 2.2.1 (Beta).

1 Like

We cannot know how every app / motorcycle works.
Kurviger just displays normal Android notifications.

The 3rd party app may need to enable the reading of Kurviger.
If changes are needed, app author and someone with the device must inform us.

You can contact its developer:
Google Play displays the app email and developer participates in another forum.

Just tried: I can confirm it works with Google Maps on a KTM 1290 SAS, but not with Kurviger. I don’t know how to reach the developer. If so I would do it. The difference seems to be that Google Maps puts the notification on top of every other notification and Kurviger places it on the end. Could this be the reason why it is not working?

According to the description in the app " Turn-by-Turn navigation for KTM motorcycles" it should work with any map application
“This has the advantage that you can use your favorite powerful map application without having to download any maps to your phone or having to get used to a new mapping app.”

Ich denke, das ist die richtige Adresse

Entwickler

Already tried to get in contact with the author via different methods (Google play store, adv Forum, KTM Forum).
No reaction at all :man_shrugging:

Like @Tom already mentioned, I was the same opinion, that this 3rd party app could be used with any notifications (because of the app description)

Well, I assume that you can exclude any errors in the kurviger app?

Btw. this 3rd party app is also working with Osmand.

In the forum they mention:

“It still only supports google maps (and text only support for osmand but haven’t tested in a while).”

Ich habe ihn gerade per Mail angeschrieben.
Mal sehen…

Er hat schon geantwortet und wird es sich anschauen…

@Goran: Lösch bitte oben die angegebene Adresse des Entwicklers. Ist schon schlimm genug, dass die Mailadresse für Bots lesbar geschrieben ist (undingen+app (äd) gmail (Punkt) com wäre besser)
Aber die Anschrift ins Internet stellen geht gar nicht!

1 Like

Hallo “G-B”: Was meinst Du denn, wo die Adresse her ist?

Es ist egal wo sie her ist. Die Frage ist, ob der Entwickler zugestimmt hat, das sie veröffentlicht wird.
Das hier kann jeder auf der Welt lesen.
Es gibt genügend Spinner auf dieser Welt. Wer weis was ein unzufriedener User damit macht.
Deshalb mahne ich halt zur Vorsicht bei persönlichen Daten.

Aber alles gut, du hast es ja entfernt.

1 Like

was die Anzahl der Schwachköpfe im Internet angeht, hast Du sicher recht.
Ich bin mit Daten generell - schon Berufsbedingt - vorsichtig.
Da wo man seine App findet, sind auch seine Daten zwecks Kontaktaufnahme veröffentlicht.
Wie auch immer. Der Kontakt zu ihm ist da und er schaut es sich an und vielleicht können wir dann davon profitieren. Have nice Day

2 Likes

@Goran sehr cool, daß Du ihn erreicht hast. Gibt’s da schon was neues? Kennt er das Forum und den thread hier?

Ich hatte seitdem keinen Kontakt. Hatte ihm dem Link hierher geschickt .
Kann ja mal die Tage nachfassen…

Gibt’s was neues?

Ich habe ihm gerade eine Nachfrage geschickt…