km-Angabe bei einem Abbiegepunkt falsch

Es geht um folgende kurze Route: Kurviger
Wenn ich in der app auf den ersten Abbiegepunkt tippe, wird in der Info-Blase ein Rest-km-Wert angezeigt (7,8 km), der nicht richtig ist und nicht mit der Länge übereinstimmt, der beim Tipp auf die Route erscheint (17,7 km), siehe Bild:

btw: Es ist auch seltsam, dass in der Einstellung “Schnelle und kurvige Route” ein solch großer Bogen geroutet wird. Es sind keine Vermeidungen aktiviert.

It’s about the following short route: Kurviger
When I tap the first turn (in the app), the Info will display a residual km value (7.8 km) that is incorrect and does not match the length of the route’s tip (17.7 km) km), see picture.

btw: It’s also strange that in the setting “Fast and curvy route” such a big bow is routed. There are no avoidances activated.

And the same appears also on website:

Yes! But it’s wrong. The next turn shows the right distance:

2019-03-27_195012

That’s actually something different :slight_smile: and seems to be related to this question: Wrong distance between two waypoint or direction

Essentially the example you shows means:

Turn left onto B3. Then follow the road for 7.76km. From the beginning of the route, you traveled 8.09 km by then. Then you need to turn right on “Nincoper Straße” and follow the road for 9.42 km. Then you will reach the destination.

2 Likes

Das Thema an sich ist zwar schon älter, ist mir aber bei meiner aktuellen Planung wieder aufgefallen:

Anmerkung 2020-07-28 112610
Anmerkung 2020-07-28 112610_1

Wenn ich die Bilder richtig interpretiere heißt es beim Ersten: Links abbiegen, 33m folgen, 355km gefahren… beim Zweiten: Rechts abbiegen, 5,86km folgen, 361km gefahren? Bei 33m fahren ergibt sich ein Unterschied von 6km? :thinking:

The topic itself is already older, but I noticed it again during my current planning:
If I interpret the pictures correctly, the first one says: turn left, follow 33m, drive 355km… …the second: Turn right, follow 5.86km, go 361km? At 33m there is a difference of 6km? :thinking:

Turn instruction’s info 33m (355km) 0min (6h 26min) refers to:

• 33m distance from instruction to next instruction
  • (355km) total distance from start to next instruction
  • 0min time from instruction to next instruction
  • (6h 26min) total time from start to next instruction

See also the related discussion here: