Kartenfehler - Map problem

[DE] Ich habe einen Fehler bei der Kartendarstellung von Kurviger, siehe Bild. Die km-Angabe und der Zoomfaktor erschienen auf einmal im Bild. Nach einer Pause tauchte es nicht mehr auf.

[EN] I have an error with the map display of Kurviger, see picture. The km indication and the zoom factor appeared all at once in the image. After a break it did not appear again.

The app does not intentionally render this.

Is there another app in the background with some overlay?

[DE] Es war keine ungewohnte app aktiv. Ich hatte ebenfalls Kurviger Pro gestartet. Darauf war es nicht zu sehen, nur auf Kurviger 2. Die Grafik erschien ab Zoomstufe 11.9. Ich hatte ein kleines Video aufgezeichnet. Man kann es mit wetransfer downloaden: Klick

[EN] There was no unfamiliar app active. I had also started Kurviger Pro. It was not visible on it, only on Kurviger 2. The graphic appeared from zoom level 11.9. I had recorded a small video. You can download it with wetransfer: Klick

Now I understand, it was probably the scale bar?
However, everything is rendered correctly here.

It was probably a temporary issue with the map engine, did you restart the app?

Ich kann mich nicht erinnern. Ich werde heute noch einmal diese Gegend abfahren und überprüfen, ob das Phänomen wieder auftaucht.

I can’t remember. I will drive this area again today and check if the phenomenon reappears.

Yesterday I drove the route again, the phenomenon did not repeat.

1 Like

OpenGL can offer unparalleled acceleration and features like rotation or 3D,
but may also have unexpected effects on some devices and drivers.

It is like the issues that appear in games on all platforms.