Integration of Kurviger app in Moto Guzzi Mia System possible?

Hi there, I am a proud owner of a Moto Guzzi V85 TT for a couple of days now. I was very pleased to read that, according to Moto Guzzi, there is a way to display turn by turn navigation infos directly on the Bikes dashboard. Unfortunately this works with here maps integrated in the MIA-App only. There is a Button in the app which starts transferring the information to the bikes dashboard.

I was wondering if anybody in the community found a solution to

• push the kurviger app data instead or
  • to push the data directly from the kurviger app to the dashboard without using the MIA app at all.

By the way, I think the Aprilia App will be similar to the Moto Guzzi Mia App, so the solution - if any - could work for both brands.

Thanks for any helpful information!

1 Like

If mean this Moto Guzzi Android app, seems it includes(?) the HERE mobile SDK to provide navigation functions and transfer them to the bike.

So it appears that all these are part of their ecosystem and cannot work with third-party apps or navigators(?).

It is exactly the app you found in the store.
Do you think that maybe the part of the SDK which pushes the Information on the dashboard could somehow be extracted/rebuild or do you belive that this is impossible?

That should depend if their SDK is offered for free in public to be used by other apps too.

1 Like