Instructions vocales

J’ai réussi à régler la synthèse vocale de mon samsung j6 pour avoir un meilleur son dans mes oreillettes. :slightly_smiling_face:
Maintenant les indications sont claires et nettes .

Mais : quand je met de la musique j’ai 2 problèmes

1: le niveau sonore de Kurviger est deux fois moins élevé que la musique :rage:

J’ai cherché, mais pas trouvé d’application qui permettrait de régler séparément le niveau de chacune de mes applications ( par exemple kurviger / vlc )

2 : les intructions vocales de Kurviger ne coupent pas le son de la musique

Avez vous des solutions ?

What headset are you using?

Have you tried using the option “amplify speech volume” in the Android text to speech settings?

Since you are using Samsung, you can try to install “Google TTS”, which should provide better results, see our docs here: I can't hear any voice output / turn instructions [Kurviger Knowledgebase]

We are working on further improving this :+1:.

We ask the music player to be silent for a short amount of time. Have you checked the settings in the music player. Some players allow to change the behaviour when there is sound from a second app.

J’ai téléchargé l’application (sound assistant Samsung ) et maintenant je peux régler séparément le niveau sonore de chaque applications :+1:

2 : les intructions vocales de Kurviger ne coupent pas le son de la musique

What headset are you using?

Cardo freecom 2

Have you tried using the option “amplify speech volume” in the Android text to speech settings?

Oui …mais cela augmentait le volume sortie des deux applications (kurviger et VLC)

2 : les intructions vocales de Kurviger ne coupent pas le son

We ask the music player to be silent for a short amount of time. Have you checked the settings in the music player. Some players allow to change the behaviour when there is sound from a second app.
[/quote]

Avec VLC , cela ne me semble pas possible ?

I am happy that you could find a solution for now. We are working on further improving the voice output with the next update.