Info-Anzeige fehlerhaft?

Version 1.13.9
[EN] below

Hallo,
die Infoanzeige beim Navigieren zeigt seit einiger Zeit in der obersten Zeile nicht mehr unbedingt die Entfernung zum nächsten Routenpunkt an oder alternativ zum Ziel. Manchmal kann ich gar nicht umschalten zwischen nächstem Punkt und Ziel, dann zeigt er nur das Ziel. Heute zeigte sie die Entfernung zum 3. Wegepunkt an, wollte von Punkt 1 und 2 nichts wissen. Neben Wegepunkten hatte ich auch einige Formpunkte drin.
2020-06-11_220254

Wofür steht eigentlich “kph”? Kilometer per hour?
Die Schrift ist dicker als zuvor. Weiß noch nicht, ob ich das gut finde…

[EN]
Hello,
for some time now, the information display when navigating no longer necessarily shows the distance to the next route point or alternatively to the destination in the top line. Sometimes I cannot switch between next point and destination at all, then it only shows the destination. Today it showed the distance to the 3rd waypoint, didn’t want to know about point 1 and 2. Beside waypoints I also had some form points in it.
2020-06-11_220254

What does “kph” actually stand for? Kilometers per hour?
The writing is thicker than before. Don’t know yet if I like it…

How was the route, did it have shaping points?

When make reports, everyone please post the route and the user location,
so we can reproduce the case and check what happens at that position.

Abbreviation, will be changed in next version.

I think, only waypoints which have names set by the user are considered in the information display.

1 Like

Correctly only named waypoints can participate in turn instructions and arrival alerts.
That was the result of forum discussions in related categories with users all this time.

OK, danke für die Erklärung!