Import bookmarks from old kurviger app

I wouldn’t call import/export setting
I think putting import/export inside a setting menu is the wrong place.

I think import/export should be placed somewhere else.
What about one layer above?

Boldtrn:
Wenn wir jetzt für jedes Icon, einen Text an das Icon schreiben, dann sieht man in der Favoriten-Ansicht auf halber Displaygröße gar keine Favoriten mehr :slight_smile:.

Na Ja! so ist es ja auf der Favoritenseite ja ned. Wenn man dort angelangt ist, dann klappt man das Menü ja sowieso ganz herunter (mit diesen beiden Pfeilem up/down oder vielleicht später “ganz modern” mit einem Roll-Laden). Die eine Zeile ist da schon entbehrlich . . . zumal man ja den Text: [Sortieren nach . . . ] und die beiden Icons ja eventuell nach oben, in die erste Zeile neben [< Favoriten ] setzen kann. Beides dann in zwei “schöne” Click-Boxen verpacken :stuck_out_tongue: - und fertig ist eine schöne übersichtliche Seite.

1 Like

Thanks for verifying, so this does not only depend on the font size, but probably also screen size.

You mean that this would be an option in the dropdown on the right of each folder?

Ich schau mal was wir da machen können :+1:

That would be one possibility. IMO the dropdown would be way more natural than inside a setting menu.
Onother option would be directly on the shown screen avove e.g. alongside “+ New folder”

Right now the cloud should behave a bit like a file explorer, with folders and files. For a file explorer it seems natural that you would add files to the folder when you are inside the folder.

I would call it an option menu instead of a settings menu :wink:

This would limit us to only import once for a folder. Whereas with the current method you can import 5 different files into one folder, if you wanted that.

I totally get the point, and as it is right now, it is easy to miss, so we should think about how we can improve this.