Image Challenge: Vote for the next "Nice Routes" image

In recent years we had a challenge which was won by @MichT, so his image was set on the “Nice Routes - Reports and Recommendations” category. We think it would be nice to rotate the image from time to time. So here is how it works:

If you would like to see your image on the category “Nice Routes - Reports and Recommendations”, post it here in this thread until September 6th. The post that receives the most likes by September 13th will be set as the new category image. Every user is allowed to post a maximum of 3 images. For discussions/questions about these images or the challenge, please use this thread: Image Challenge: Discussion and Questions

Just a formality: if you post an image, you need to have the rights to the image and agree that we will use this image in the forum for the “Nice Routes - Reports and Recommendations” category.

In den letzten Jahren hatten wir eine Challenge die von @MichT gewonnen wurde, deshalb wurde sein Bild in der “Nice Routes - Reports and Recommendations” Kategorie gesetzt. Wir glauben es wäre schön, wenn ab und zu mal ein neues Bild in die Kategorie gesetzt wird. Das Vorgehen funktioniert so:

Falls du gern dein Bild in der Kategorie sehen willst, dann poste dein Bild hier in diesem Thread bis zum 6. September. Das Bild welches die meisten Likes bis zum 13. September erhält wird als neues Kategorie Bild gesetzt. Jeder Nutzer kann bis zu 3 Bilder posten. Für Diskussionen/Fragen zu den Bildern bzw. zu dieser Challenge, verwendet bitte dieses Thema: Image Challenge: Discussion and Questions

Das Kleingedruckte: falls du ein Bild hier postest, sicherst du uns zu, dass du die Rechte am Bild hältst und das wir das Bild im Forum für die “Nice Routes - Reports and Recommendations” Kategorie verwenden dürfen.

2 Likes

I will start with an image that I took earlier this year on one of my favorite tours around my home.

3 Likes

I’m right there with you

da bin ich doch glatt dabei

2 Likes

Ich “werfe” mal diese Bilder in den Ring:
I’ll “toss” these pictures into the ring:
Nr.1

Nr.2

Nr.3

1 Like

6 Likes

Irgendwo in den Dolomiten … mit kurvigerPRO im Cockpit!

3 Likes

Torup Sø, Midtjylland, Danmark
56°00’56.3’N 09°26’03.5’E

4 Likes

Felsted Kog Havn, Vestjylland, Danmark
56°19’12.5’N 08°14’09.0’E

Bardenas Reales (Spain south of Pamplona)

5 Likes

Planing by Kurviger as usually. Cobe Laval.

12 Likes

Thanks everyone for participating and congratulations to @Hampic for winning the challenge :partying_face:.

2 Likes