How long does it take to convert route with Zumo XT... Transfer via Drive or Explore?!?

Hi there,

I just got my new Zumo XT and I am trying to get a route (67 waypoints) wireless into the device. Since it’s the XT I tried using Garmin Explore before BaseCamp on my macbook. Getting the route transferred to Explore is the easy part. Limit is 200 waypoints and I exported it from kurviger with no extra waypoints… It also get’s synchronised very quick with the Zumo…

But once I open it there is always an error message that “the route will be calculated to work on Zumo…” - something like this or likewise… And this takes like forever… I am waiting almost one hour and it didn’t look like it will work at all…

Alternatively I tried afterwards to transfer the route via Drive App directly… So I just transferred the gpx from Kurviger via AirDrop to my Iphone. This works smooth. I can directly open it with Garmin Drive and it get’s transferred to the Zumo in no time… I just get the message of max 29 waypoints followed by the options to split the route into 3 parts - which I confirmed… Like this it seems to work… Unfortunately I am loosing the exact kurviger route - but I think by adding more extra points and splitting It into even more parts this could be done better…

So - the question ist - why doesn’t explore work? It’s probably easier to just skip the whole Garmin Explore part… I don’t like BaseCamp and like this using Kurviger in the web-browser is the most convenient way for me…

Ich habe mir auch das Zumo XT gerade zugelegt. Ich exportiere mir die Routen aus kurviger, überarbeite sie in Basecamp und übertrage sie dann das XT. Wichtig ist, dass du vorher den Neuberechnungsmodus auf dem XT ausschaltest.
Außerdem solltest du darauf achten, dass das Motorradprofil auf dem XT und das in Basecamp verwendete Profil die gleichen Einstellungen haben. Ist das nicht der Fall, macht das XT eine Neuberechnung der Route, wenn du sie importierst. Das Übertragen auf das XT geht in Sekunden. Das Importieren der Route ebenfalls.
Drive und Explore nutze ich nicht.