"GoTo"-Symbol funktioniert nicht

In der Wegpunkteliste befindet sich das GoTo-Symbol zwischen den Koordinaten und dem X fürs Löschen:
2019-06-04_210812
Wenn ich drauf klicke, erwarte ich, dass mir der Routenausschnitt mit dem betreffenden Wegepunkt angezeigt wird. Das funktioniert aber nicht. Oben erscheint die Meldung “Position kann nicht bestimmt werden”. Ist das noch nicht fertig programmiert oder muss ich irgend etwas einstellen?

In the waypoint list, the GoTo icon is between the coordinates and the X for deletion:
! [2019-06-04_210812 | 304x123] (upload: //s3xHmkbV3OS39LVtSzzlpNqhEUG.jpeg)
When I click on it, I expect to see the route section with the waypoint in question. That does not work. The message “Position can not be determined” appears at the top. Is not it finished yet or do I have to adjust something?

As far as I understood this button’s purpose (I really never use it) is to set this point to your current location, not to view this point on the map. The error message is a hint that your location can’t be identified.

But I also think that it would be more useful to have a “show/zoom on map”-function instead of this “insert my current position”-function.

Achso? Da wäre ich ja nun gar nicht drauf gekommen! Das macht doch auch gar keinen Sinn.
Wenn man dagegen die Position von Wegepunkten einer importierten Route überprüfen will, wäre die “show & zoom on map”-Funktion sehr hilfreich.

Oh? I would not have been able to do that! That does not make any sense.
However, if you want to check the position of waypoints of an imported route, the “show & zoom on map” function would be very helpful.

Yes, this feature is a rather old one and I thought about removing or reusing it for something else :slight_smile:. Maybe we could rework it as a show on map feature?

2 Likes