Funktion in der App Verstecke Display Knöpfe

Hallo zusammen,

ich nutze ja zum steuern der App das WunderlinQ. Jetzt habe ich mir doch tatsächlich Einbrennungen auf dem Display durch die App geholt und habe jetzt mal die Funktion aktiviert um die Display Knöpfe zu verstecken. Leider funktioniert diese Funktion nur wenn das Handy nicht mit dem WunderlinQ verbunden ist. Kann man das von der Programmierung her ändern?

Function in the app Hide display buttons
Hello all,

I use the WunderlinQ to control the app. Now I have actually got burns on the display through the app and have now activated the function to hide the display buttons. Unfortunately, this function only works when the phone is not connected to the WunderlinQ. Can you change that from the programming?

Can you explain with more details what you mean?

Auto hide of user interface (buttons, etc.) is not related to the external device selection.
When touch the screen, after a while the selected interfaces are automatically hidden.

You can also use the screen saver:

Okay, noch mal zum Verständnis für mich, ich muss also auf das Display drücken das sie die Knöpfe ausblenden wenn ich die Navigation gestartet habe?

Okay, once again to understand for me, I have to press on the display that they hide the buttons when I started the navigation?

Man steuert ja mit dem WunderlinQ nur den Zoom. Werden dann die Knöpfe wieder aktiv beim Zoom.

You only control the zoom with the WunderlinQ. Are the buttons then active again when zooming?

You can test it.
Enable the auto hide and touch the screen to see what happens.

External devices only call internal functions (zoom, move, etc.).
They do not use the user interface.

1 Like

Hallo,

so war eben am Motorrad in der Garage und habe mal getestet. Scheinbar hat etwas bei mir am Handy dazu geführt, dass die Knöpfe nicht automatisch ausgeblendet wurden, jetzt geht es. Danke noch einmal für den Tipp. Es hätte ja auch sein können, dass ich etwas erwartet hätte was gar nicht funktioniert. Manchmal sucht man ja auch gerne Gespenster

Hello,

so was just at the motorcycle in the garage and have times tested. Apparently something on my phone has caused that the buttons were not automatically hidden, now it works. Thanks again for the tip. It could have been that I would have expected something that does not work. Sometimes you also like to look for ghosts

1 Like