Fehler beim Teilen einer Web-Route an die App

Hallo,
heute ist es zum ersten Mal passiert: Eine mit kurviger.de Web erstellte Route habe ich per Teilen an die Smartphone-app geschickt. Normalerweise funktioniert der Kurzlink tadellos. Doch jetzt bekomme ich auf der app die Fehlermeldung “Kein Treffer”. Auf der Webseite funktioniert der Kurzlink jedoch. Auch andersherum, ein von der app erstellter Routenkurzlink funktioniert auf der Webseite. Hier der Link: Kurviger
Die Tour führt von Lüneburg ins Lossatal bei Leipzig.

[EN] Hello,
today it happened for the first time: I shared a route created with kurviger.de Web and sent it to the smartphone app. Normally the short link works perfectly. But now I get the error message “No hit” on the app. But on the web page the short link works. Also the other way round, a route short link created by the app works on the website. Here is the link: Kurviger
The tour leads from Lüneburg to the Lossa Valley near Leipzig.

How was that route created?

Because if analyze its full url can see that while there are only 3 waypoints:

• There are pname.x parameters with numbers outside [0…2] range
  • There are shaping.x parameters with numbers outside [0…2] range

Leading to an invalid route url:

https://kurviger.de/?point=53.245649%2C10.452933&point=52.565082%2C11.984711&point=51.403381%2C12.923763&locale=de&vehicle=motorcycle&weighting=curvaturefastest&additional_weighting=&ch.disable=true&use_miles=false&elevation=false&pname.0=Elbebr%C3%BCcke%20D%C3%B6mitz&pname.1=Arendsee&pname.2=Brockenblick&pname.4=Schloss%20Altenhausen&pname.5=Tanke&pname.7=Schloss%20Stiege&shaping.3=true&shaping.6=true&avoid_main_roads=false&avoid_motorways=false&avoid_unpaved_roads=false&document_title=Harburg%20-%20Falkenhain&layer=Esri%20Streets

1 Like

I will sanitize such erroneous routes in next version.

Still would be interesting to see how it was produced.

Should work correctly in Kurviger 1.13.8 (Beta).

Solved in Kurviger 1.13.13.