Fehler beim Neuberechnen

[de] ich habe zum Tanken die Route verlassen, hinter Wegpunkt 5. Dort habe ich einen neuen Wegepunkt 6 auf der vorhandenen Route eingefügt. Daraufhin wurde die Route neu berechnet, und zwar wurde der ursprüngliche Startpunkt ersetzt durch die aktuelle Position, die Tankstelle. Aber die neue Route führte wieder zu Wegpunkt 1, die ja schon längst durchfahren wurde.

[en] I left the route to refuel, behind waypoint 5. There I inserted a new waypoint 6 on the existing route. Thereupon the route was recalculated, and the original starting point was replaced by the current position, the gas station. But the new route led back to waypoint 1, which had already been passed.

https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_medium=android-share

Kann es sein, daß Du den neuen Wegpunkt versehentlich als Startpunkt und nicht als Zwischenziel gesetzt hast? Ist manchmal etwas fummelig auf dem Handy…

This is not rerouting done by the navigation.

This is manual route planning done by the user, so all waypoints are used.
Stop navigation, plan a new route / remove old waypoints, start navigation.

Rerouting from user location using the following waypoints can only be done by the navigation.

1 Like

Nein, habe auf den gewünschten Punkt auf der Route getippt und ein Zwischenziel eingefügt. Dann habe ich auf das Dreieckschild oben in der Mitte getippt, um neu zu berechnen. Darauhin hat kurviger neu geroutet ab Wegpunkt 1.
Wenn man von der Route abkommt und sie neu berechnen lässt, werde ich gefragt “ab Start” oder “ab nächstem Wegpunkt”. Diese Abfrage kam in diesem Fall jedoch nicht. Ich muss das noch einmal gezielt überprüfen, nicht, dass ich was aus dwr Erinnerung falsch schreibe.

[en] No, tapped on the desired point on the route and inserted a waypoint. Then I tapped on the triangle sign at the top center to recalculate. As a result, kurviger re-routed from waypoint 1.
When going off route and recalculating, I am prompted “from start” or “from next waypoint”. However, this query did not come up in this case. I have to check this again specifically, not that I write something wrong from memory

When the route is modified by the user and not by navigation,
it is route planning and all waypoints are used.

(regardless of whether it is done with navigation on or off)

1 Like

Mein Wunsch wäre es, wenn auch hier gefragt werden würde “Ab Start” und “ab nächstem Wegpunkt”.

My wish would be to ask “from start” and “from next waypoint” here as well.

Also wenn ich unterwegs bin, werden alle bisher abgefahrenen Wegpunkte gelöscht, zumindest sehe ich die nicht mehr auf der Karte. Wenn ich dann vom Navimodus in den Planungsmodus wechsle und einen neuen Wegpunkt einfüge ändert Kurviger die Route von meinem aktuellen Standort aus mit den verbliebenen und dem neu eingefügten Wegpunkt ab - das paßt mir so wunderbar. Zurück zum Start wollte der Algorithmus mich nie lotsen :thinking:

Routes can only be changed in a new route calculation.
Routes do not change in navigation, except in rerouting.

(you had probably made a rerouting)

The question of the topic was answered.

If there are suggestions for a new function, please create a new topic explaining in detail.

Then we can discuss what is possible and useful.

[DE] Entschuldige bitte, wenn ich noch ein wenig auf dieses Problem herumreite. Ich habe eine kleine Testroute erstellt, um die Reaktionen des Programms etwas genauer zu ermitteln.

1. Die Testroute. Ich befinde mich vor shaping-Punkt 3. Oben im Bild wird der nächste Wegpunkt angezeigt, Wegpunkt 4.

2. Ich habe die Route verlassen, das Neuberechnungssymbol erscheint.

3. Ich tippe auf das Symbol um die Route neu zu berechnen. Der aktuelle Standort wird zum Start gemacht, die bisher abgefahrenen Punkte werden gelöscht und die restliche Tour wird neu nummeriert und als neue Route angezeigt. So wird aus dem vorherigen Wegpunkt 4 nun WP 2.

4. Nun setze ich den Verlauf einen Schritt zurück wie 2. und drücke die Neuberechnung erneut. Dieses Mal sieht es ganz anders aus: Die bisherigen Wegpunkte bleiben diesmal erhalten , der aktuelle Standort wird Startpunkt und die Route führt zum Wegpunkt 2. Außerdem wird bei Wegpunkt 4 und 5 eine seltsame Schleife gebildet, die nach der Änderung der Optionen “Vermeide dieselbe Straße zweimal zu befahren” wieder verschwindet.

Ich verstehe noch nicht, wann und warum diese unterschiedliche Behandlung bei der manuellen Neuberechnung geschieht. So wie es in Punkt 3 war, finde ich es okay. So wie in 4 aber nicht. Dieses Verhalten ist unlogisch, es ist das, weshalb ich diesen Post gemacht habe. Warum sollte jemand mitten in einer längeren Tour wieder zu dem Ursprungsort zurück wollen?
Ich hoffe, ich konnte mein Problem verständlich rüberbringen.

[EN] Please excuse me if I harp on this problem some more. I have created a small test route to determine the reactions of the program a little more precisely.

1. the test route. I am in front of shaping point 3. At the top of the image the next waypoint is shown, waypoint 4.

2. I left the route, the recalculation icon appears.

3. I tap on the icon to recalculate the route. The current location is made the start, the previously traveled points are deleted, and the remaining trip is renumbered and displayed as a new route. So the previous waypoint 4 now becomes WP 2.

4. now I set the gradient one step back like 2. and press recalculate again. This time it looks completely different: The previous waypoints are kept this time , the current location becomes the starting point and the route leads to waypoint 2. Also, a strange loop is formed at waypoint 4 and 5, which disappears after changing the options “Avoid driving on the same road twice”.

I still don’t understand when and why this different treatment happens in manual recalculation. The way it was in point 3, I think it’s okay. As it was in 4, however, I don’t. This behavior is illogical, it is why I made this post. Why would someone want to go back to the origin point in the middle of a longer tour?
I hope I was able to get my problem across in an understandable way.

2 Likes

Thanks for the example.

However, when reporting, it helps better to include the route.

• 1st question was why navigation rerouting vs route planning (in navigation) are different.
    Answered above: manual route planning (by the user) uses all waypoints.

• 2nd question above is why the rerouting is different after restoring a route from history?
    Similar behavior, you manually load a new route → navigation starts again.
    When navigation starts, the rerouting can be on start or nearest waypoint.

• Image 1: navigation starts on route
      → waypoints 1+2 marked as passed
      → rerouting uses the next waypoints
    • Image 4: load a new route
      → navigation restarts away from route
      → rerouting on start or nearest waypoint

There are no passed waypoints when manually change the route or load a new route.

Why and how do you expect the computer to know, when manually change or load a route,
that the passed waypoints are related with a new route, which could be in a different place.

Much simpler:

• Stop navigation (not pause)
  • Plan or load a route
  • Start navigation

It seems to be possible to change the route while navigation is still running. So user asumes that a history of passed waypoints is still in memory.

I am surprised that it is even possible to change route without prior stop the navigation.

1 Like

Correctly.

This is only possible when the navigation itself changes the route (rerouting).

We can disable the route planning in navigation or stop navigation in route planning.
(to avoid further confusion)

Similarly, search should also not be available in navigation.

That might help users to better understand what is happening under the hood.
PS.
disable the route planning in navigation seams to be more fool proof

1 Like

I find it good to be able to adapt the route while navigating.

1 Like

It will be available in the next app update.

To avoid user confusion, as route planning uses all waypoints and triggers new navigation.
When navigation starts, only navigation should be able to change the route (via rerouting).

The proper process is:

• Plan a route
  • Start navigation
  • Stop navigation (not pause)
  • Plan a route
  • Start navigation

Available in Kurviger 2.2.28.

See the manual: