Farbliche Markierung schöne Strecke

Hi! Zunächst ein dickes Lob an die Entwickler für Kurviger.de und Kurviger App.
Ich hätte eine Frage bzw Anregung. Ist es möglich, schöne Streckenabschnitte farblich zu markieren? Dies wäre hilfreich, bei der Planung oder spontanen Änderung von Routen. Calimoto zeigt dies so auf der Karte und gibt eine praktische Übersicht.

Thanks for the kind words and the suggestion.

This seems like a very general term.
Each user has different preferences.

How are the scenic route sections defined for each user?
More turns, inside forests, outside cities, …

1 Like

Aktuell ist das nicht möglich. Das wird immer mal wieder angefragt und wäre sicherlich ein schönes Feature in der Zukunft, aktuell ist das aber noch nicht verfügbar.

Schade, aber Danke für die schnellen Antworten und freut mich, das es “auf der Liste” steht!

1 Like

Michelin Karten haben so eine grüne Markierung für landschaftlich schöne Strecken…
Bein ITN-Converter kann man die Michelin Karten auswählen…

(moved the topic to the Routing category)

As before the website and app can display it,
such info must be available in the route data.

Do you mean the route sections are automatically marked or can you mark them manually?
I would prefer the latter. At the moment I manage by setting a favourite on a point of the route section, but for me it would be better to be able to mark a section.

No, I meant the way the automatic display as seen in Calimoto. In principle, the system does this in the background. In Calimoto, however, you can already navigate to different areas yourself when viewing the map or manually build into the route.
Don’t understand me wrong - I don’t want to advertice other apps, this is the only thing I prefer in Calimoto. In the other things I prefer Kurviger

I know the markings from calimoto and am totally with you. Would be nice to have.
However, I would also like to be able to mark sections manually.

A post was split to a new topic: Better Color Difference of all Curvy Routes