Fahrtrichtungspfeile in Tracks / Direction arrows in tracks

[DE] Ich habe Tracks, die auch die Fahrtrichtung anzeigen, wenn ic sie in Basecamp importiere, z.B.
In Kurviger jedoch werden sie nicht angezeigt. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr dieses Feature hinzufügen würdet.

[EN] I have tracks that also show the direction of travel when I import them into Basecamp, (see image). In Kurviger, however, they are not displayed. I would be happy if you would add this feature.

I don’t get your problem. Maybe you can give us some more details.

However… take a look at my screenshot. There you can see directions signs. :slightly_smiling_face:

[DE] Es sieht in deinem Bild so aus, also ob da eine Route ist, kein (oder nicht nur ein) Track.
Da aber mein Track zum Teil offroad ist, ist es ein reiner Track, den kurviger nicht berechnen (routen) kann und auch nicht soll. Deshalb importiere ich ihn nur als Overlay. Und da wünsche ich mir die Richtungspfeile, damit ich dem Track auch richtig folgen kann.

Die Richtungsinformationen sind enthalten, das zeigt der Basecamp-Import.

[EN] It looks in your picture as if there is a route, not (or not only) a track.
But since my track is partly offroad, it is a pure track that Kurviger cannot and should not calculate (route). That’s why I only import it as an overlay. And there I would like to have the direction arrows, so that I can follow the track correctly.

The direction information is included, the Basecamp import shows that.

Thanks for the proposal.

Indeed, right now we don’t show the direction of tracks on the map, only of routes. I can check what is possible here (also performance wise, what happens if you load 100s of tracks, as some people like to do).

I just enabled this feature on the Kurviger website. Please let me know how well it works for you. The visualisation is rather minimal/small to not clutter the view too much.

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 14.03.22

Wunderbar! Danke!
Wonderful! Thank you!

1 Like

Können die Fahrtrichtungspfeile auch in der app hinzugefügt werden? Denn eigentlich werden sie ja hauptsächlich beim Abfahren des Tracks benötigt.

Das können wir uns für die neue App auf jeden Fall vormerken :slight_smile:

1 Like