Export *.txt (Navigon) as a Link on iPhone

Hello,
I work part time with my iPhone to plan my routes. After planning I export the route to the txt format (for Navigon as App on my phone).
In that case a get a new window with https://api.kurviger.de and the text on the page (see picture).

In that case I copy the Text to notes, I save it and in the note it is converted into a link.

Then I click the link and the Navigon App opens and I see the route.
After that I delete the note because I do not need it any more. As main format I use the *.kurviger format.

New request to save a few steps:
Is is possible that the api window shows a direct link? In case of fast access I can click the Link and navigon app starts, In case of the wish to copy the link to save it in notes it is probably also possible.

Best regards
Joachim

Thanks for the proposal. We might be able to provide a solution that is similar to the Sygic export. Could you have a look at that and check if you would prefer it like that?

What do other users think about this?

Sorry, but I guess I do not understand you proposal. The documentation seems complex:

Habe mir die App Sygic runtergeladen, aber ich komme mit der Beschreibung überhaupt nicht klar. Kann ich das alles auf dem iPhone machen?

Ich kann also leider den Vorschlag nicht bewerten.
Joachim

Ah, die Beschreibung muss ich noch ändern :slight_smile:. Wir haben vor kurzem ein eigenes Sygic Format als Export Option bereitgestellt. Wenn du dieses exportierst, dann hast du eine html Datei mit einem Link. Wenn du den Link öffnest, öffnet sich die Sygic app. Vermutlich können wir das so auch mit der Navigon Datei machen.

Ja, beim Export hätte ich zuerst schauen sollen.
Die vorgeschlagene Lösung ist genau das, was ich mir vorgestellt habe!

Thanks a lot. The sygic solution is nearby that what I wish. For navigon txt export I would recommend that the link and the name of the link are the same to be compatible to the actually solution and to be able to copy and paste the text easily.