Export "TomTom Go App for Android"/"Mydrive" compatible GPX | GPX Exporteinstellungen für TomTom Mydrive und die App TomTom Go

Ich möchte eine mit der kurviger-Webseite geplante Tour mit dem notwendigen Zwischenschritt, mydrive-Website von TomTom, in die TomTom Go App for Android bringen. Mydrive kann nur gpx importieren. Frage: Welches sind hierfür die besten Exporteinstellungen bei kurviger.de? Da kann ich Wegpunkte, Track und Route sowie Kombinationen auswählen. Und zusätzliche Stützpunkte. Ziel ist möglichst, dass die kurviger Route 1:1 in der App erscheint.

(Nur Wegpunkte geht bspw. nicht.)

The goal is to transfer a route 1:1 by using the gpx format from the kurviger website via the tomtom website mydrive to the android app tomtom go. Regarding the export I can choose in kurviger.de waypoints, track, route or combinations of them. And additional waypoints. What are the best settings?

(e.g. just waypoints doesn’t work)

Merci

maxxe

Hi maxxe, hmmm I’m scratching my head, I could swear we had the “TomTom go” discussion already here somewhere but I can’t find it at the moment. :thinking: Maybe because I’m on the phone. Could you double check with the forum search please?

In general I’ll say that whenever you want 1:1 mapping you need a “track”. That’s also what I usually use on my TomTom Rider

1 Like

Hi Patrick, thanks for your reply! I did the search again, but I couldn’t find the Topic.