the possibility to export the route to Sygic Navigation will be great.
Due to the fact that the Kurviger app doesn’t provide offline routing yet, I have Sygic on my smartphone to serve as a fallback solution, if I need routing & navigation in an area without data connection (Murphy’s law: if you need a re-routing because of a detour in a somehow “complicated” environment, you won’t have a reliable data connection ).
This is how I transfer a route from Kurviger to Sygic:
- export my current route in the Kurviger app as ITN
- use the tool ITN2ITF to convert it into the Sygic format (works offline)
- copy the ITF file to the shown folder using a file explorer (I use Solid Explorer with bookmarks for both the Kurviger an Sygic folder for a quick access)
- open Sygic and choose your route from the favorites (maybe you have to restart Sygic so that it updates its favorites)
- if done while somewhere on the route: adjust/delete the waypoint in Sygic to continue your route from the appropriate location
thank you for your workaround, till the devs will add this feature to the product I will use your instructions.
A minor update about Sygic, we are getting pretty close to adding the Sygic export. We had to do quite a lot of preparation in the background to make this possible, but now we are pretty close.
Also, there is an excel list to do the conversion manually, you can find it here. But probably ITN2ITF is the better option on an Android device.
The Sygic Export has been added to the website. Please let us know if everything works as expected or if anything needs to be improved.
Thanks a lot for the new functionality.
Works great - as expected