Euskrichen - Steinegg (Südtirol)

also auf der Webseite klappt es Kurviger

Auf dem Handy gehts nicht.

doch geht…

1 Like

Bei mir leider nicht. Karten offline und Routing online

so ist es auch bei mir eingestellt…

Frage: ist bei dir der Standort via GPS erkannt?

Ja, der Standort passt!

Es kommt immer die Meldung “Route nicht gefunden” Hab das Handy schon neu gestartet.

It works fine here too.

Have you loaded offline maps for all those countries?

What routing options have you enabled?
Alternative routes or many avoid options make it more difficult for such large routes.

1 Like

Yes, alternative routing was enable. That was the problem. It works

Thanks

1 Like

But it would be better if you get the hint that no alternative route can be calculated.

The message “no route found” confuses me extremely.

Technically alternative routes can be calculated everywhere.

Server times out to save resources in long cases (there should be limits).

Ok, I understand that. But without a hint that’s the alternate route is the problem, I would never understand the mistake.

App cannot know the reason for any failed routing or if another option will succeed.

I can remove the alternative routes feature, if cannot work & avoid more confusion.

Ich kenne dieses Problem bei entfernten Zielen auch. Meine Lösung ist, einen Zwischenpunkt zu setzen, irgendwo dazwischen, kann auch nahe des Starts sein. Dann “flutscht” es oft. Danach kann man ja den Zwischenpunkt wieder entfernen.
Alternativ zunächst ein nahes Ziel festlegen und dann das Endziel mit “Route erweitern” hinzufügen. klappt auch oft.

[en]
I know this problem with distant targets too. My solution is to set an intermediate point, somewhere in between, can also be near the start. That way, it’s often “slippery.” Afterwards you can remove the intermediate point again.
Alternatively you can set a near destination first and then add the final destination with “Extend route”. Also often works.

3 Likes