Do Total Commander links to route files work?

This is strange, with that change it works now on newer Androids.

Note: checkbox “Parameters: content://url” must remain checked.

I do not get this choice anymore - since I have chosen ‘always open with kurviger’ the file as well as the link open kurviger app and just need a confirmation in the app to be opened.

Entscheidend ist der 2.Teil des Hinweises: Wenn Du im TC ein Verzeichnis als “Benutzerdefinierter Ort” hinzufügst und darüber dort hingehst, kannst Du auf alle Dateien in dem Verzeichnis (und allen Unterverzeichnissen) tippen und sie werden in Kurviger geöffnet

Don’t had this checkbox until now! :astonished: >>
just updated TC :woozy_face: >>
checkbox appeares >>
checked >>
works >>
SOLUTION :smiley:

Thx for the hint!!! :+1:t4:

1 Like

Total Commander had several updates to improve storage access due to Android restrictions:

Total Commander for Android - Total Commander

1 Like

So I have a solution to my initial question and I can end the topic. :smiley:

(It is always a decision not to change a running system or to update all components first: In this case, update would have been the better way … :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:)

Nevertheless, there are further deviations from the above described other solutions
(only as far as there is still interest in pursuing the topic further):

A)

This error has not changed.

B)

This still doesn’t work:
the question doesn’t appear, and the error message “Permission denied” continues to appear in Kurviger.

… and it is still strange that I can now open a route in Kurviger directly from a desktop entry created by TC, but not from TC itself!

Many have mentioned that it works on newer Android.

Have you tried with another file manager?

No.
As I mentioned before, I am now completely satisfied with my solution and do not want to install any more applications.
I’m just wondering about the inconsistency mentioned - more theoretically … :wink:

So all of you:
Thanks for your patient :wink: contributions and your support! GREAT FORUM AGAIN! :smiley:

An euch alle: Vielen Dank für Eure geduldigen :wink: Beiträge und Eure Unterstützung!
WIEDER MAL: TOLLES FORUM! :smiley:

1 Like

Off topic:
If you’re asking why you should use direct access to Kurviger routes via the Android desktop - don’t you use direct access to GMaps routes via the desktop?

If i want i start GMaps, yes. But not one Route direct from the launcher!
I start my Filebrowser und opne the kurfiger folder on my SD-Card, where all the routes for this tripp are and open it directly.
Or i use the Internet and take it from my Nextcloud.
But its sefer to have it on the Phone. (Murphy is everywhere)
Or i start kurviger App and than make a new route if necessary.

I see - and it’s different in my case:

I store ALL my important or frequently used Gmaps routes on the Android desktop for One-Click Access on the road.

I want the same for my Kurviger routes - that was my reason for this thread.