App: Different high-contrast Navigation color and navigation line width

Already mentioned in the other group some time ago:
When can the size of the blue navigation line be enhanced by a factor 2, 3 or 4 in width and individually set to high-contrast colors like (neon) yellow, pink, magenta, green (lime) color?

Thanks for the suggestion!

I just remodeled the location arrow in navigation / follow modes, to support rotation also at its tip (besides its center), as discussed here in old forum.

Bonus: with that will come also the option to adjust its size!
Introducing color options will be next in line.

We currently test it for next Kurviger version. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh just realized that you mentioned the route line!
Well that’s in program too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi emux,

but I don’t mean the size of the arrow. I mean the size of the complete route (line or trace - don’t know which word suits better)… the blue line at the moment should be various high-contrast colors as optional settings and much broader than now. By using fixed zoom factors which is already a good feature, the blue line stays small/narrow. I would like to see it’s width in factor 2, 3…, 8 expanded, especially when driving fast… in order to directly better see the curve trend… therefore the automatic zoom mode is the opposite of what I would expect… when driving fast I would like to see a broad routing line in order to see the curvature of the turns at the quick glance.

Hi emux,
after another 1500 km, again thank you for the great job. Yesterday was the first time i missed the offline rerouting. So i had to drive a view kilometers to have the tour new calculated. ( HexenlochmĂĽhle Black Forrest)
That ist not the best solution, but it works.

What i`m really missing ist a different colour for the arrow or the route to get better Contrast.

Achim

Regarding force rerouting please see a relevant conversation here.

Coloring of map overlays like location or routes are also in program.

Expect in next Kurviger many exciting changes to its overall look / usability and new options that you all asked for! :arrow_up: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This feature has been implemented in the latest Kurviger version. For more details see our release notes: Kurviger 1.3

1 Like