Delete route / overlay in mobile phone mode

I wanted to delete the overlay in mobile phone mode.
If you know how, it is easy:

• go to import panel
  • tap edit pulldown menu on top right
  • choose “delete route / overlay”

I have to admit that it took some time to find that out - I even started to ask a question in the forum how to do that (canceled).

If other users have that difficulty also, I suggest to add a “delete route / overlay” entry in the main menu ( as base for discussion).

What do you think?

2 Likes

Ja ist wirklich etwas versteckt…

Ja! das ist das große Manko von Kurviger - von der App, als auch von der Web Version . . . die “krummen” Wege und Umwege, über die man selbst die einfachsten Funktionen mühsam akquirieren muß. Ich bin heuer alle Touren mit Kurviger gefahren . . . hat super funktioniert! Ich hoffe nur, daß in der neuen Version die Bedienerführung etwas mehr straightforward (wie der Bayer sagt :wink:) programmiert wird. Sind ja nur ein paar Dinge . . .
Sie haben zwar gesagt, die Web-Version soll keinen Refresh erhalten . . . die hat’s aber genauso nötig.

Und genau das sehe ich nicht so.
Nicht allles, aber das meiste ist doch ganz einfach und Gott sei Dank nicht verschnörkelt oder nach neuster “muss doch Hipp” sein Grafik gestaltet (siehe Calimoto)

Komisch, immer wenn jemand selbst nicht sofort auf den richtigen Weg kommt ist die Bedienung kompliziert.
EWs ist schlichtweg nicht möglich die so gern genannte intutive Bedienung zu realisieren.
Denn wir Menschen sind einfach unterschiedlich.

Deshalb ist es mir wichtig, dass eine App oder z.B. ein Auto oder was weiß ich genau das kann für das es vorgesehen ist. Nur so bleibt das ganze schlank und einfach.
Nach dem Motto: Das wäre auch noch Toll und jetzt auch noch das. Ja wenn wir schon so weit sind dann geht das ja auch noch ist in, bringt aber dermaßen viele Projekte zum scheitern.
Siehe Berliner Flughafen, Oder den Panzer Puma oder oder.

Deshalb bin ich der Meinung lasst es so einfach wie es ist und schmeoißt eure Bedienung nicht komplett um. (Siehe Calimoto App)

2 Likes

You can also use the dropdown menu from the route planning and export view.

I think there have been several cases when people could not find this option, so yes, it is a bit hidden.

I don’t think we should add this to the main menu. I would like to avoid having too many buttons and entries at once.

I am open to suggestions, but I really want to avoid cluttering, so just adding buttons everywhere is no solution :slight_smile:.

I did not find it before, but started a new investigation triggered by your remark: In planning mode I have to expand the panel, before I get access to the pulldown menu - I think that is a little bit to cumbersome:

Btw: Is there any difference between those 2 buttons?

Yes, I am open to discuss alternatives. Something I have been thinking about was adding this to the nav menu in the top, next to the search and user icon. so we would have the same dropdown menu here, when you are in the route planning view.

No - but I think it’s good in this case to have both buttons :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I think that is a good idea - there is free space, so it can be located there in all views (import, export, route planning, … ).
To avoid confusion and keep it simple I would remove it from the “old” locations.

2 Likes

Ich danke Ihnen. Ich hatte das gleiche Problem.

This should be fixed with 3.0.4. - if not, pleas let us know.

I really like the solution with the new action button (blue circle at right bottom of the map).

1 Like

:+1::blush: Dem möchte ich zustimmen.

In 3.0.7 still no button. Unsaved route cannot be deleted, even if I delete all the points some part of the route (invisible for user) remains. The ‘show entire route’ zoom works and brings you closer to the route, even though she is no longer there.

3 dots on the lower right corner - a new button with a clear action , for example, between ‘map layer’ and ‘show entire route’ would be very helpful.

I am not sure if I can follow you.

Have you checked the options in the 3dots menu? There is a button with a red symbol, that allows you to delete the route/overlay easily?

It is, it works great, I don’t know what I did that it wasn’t there earlier. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Possible the same as i had.
If you stop Navigation to set a new Route. You are in the same Window as Navigation startet.
With the 2 Buttons Start Navigation and Downlod offline-cards.
And now? How can i delete the old Route and Tipp the new Target without the 3Dot-Button?

Happend on my last Test with 3.07 and now in 3.08.

Edit: ok now i saw by random, that i can swipe the “Start Navigation” down and then there is the Button.
Please set the Steps that End Navigation is Planing Window with the 3 Buttons.
If someone ends the Navigation 99% of doing this he don’t want Start Navigation.