Create POI Groups

First of all, I am thrilled with your APP and your work.

i have imported the passknacker POI in the APP as a test. i have over 700 of them. in connection with my own bookmarks, like special biker meetings and places, it is very confusing in the APP and special points are very difficult to find again. is there a function planned by you, if i export bookmarks, i can possibly give the file a name of my own? in order to import and export the data if necessary. It would be better in my opinion, if I could import own layers for the map layers and show and hide them, if desired, like now e.g. the gas stations or gastronomy? and the scoop could possibly use own icons.

Or there is the function, and I did not find it, neither in the manuals nor in the FAQ

Als erstes bin ich von euerer APP und eurer Arbeit begeistert.

ich habe in der APP testweise die passknacker POI importiert. dies sind bei mir über 700. in Verbindung mit meinen eigenen testweise eingefügte Lesezeichen, wie spezielle Bikertreffs und Orte wird es in der APP doch sehr unübersichtlich und spezielle Punkte sind nur sehr schwer wieder zufinden. ist von euch eine Funktion geplant, wenn ich Lesezeichen exportiere, ich evtl. einen eigenen Namen für die Datei vergeben kann? um die Daten bei bedarf im- bzw. und zu exportierten. Besser wäre es meiner Ansicht nach, wenn ich bei den Kartenebenen eigene Ebenen importierten könnte und diese, wenn gewünscht ein- und ausblende, so wie jetzt z.B. die Tankstellen oder Gastronomie? und der Knüller evtl. noch eigene Icons verwenden kann.

Oder es gibt die Funktion, und ich habe sie nicht gefunden, weder in den Manuals oder den FAQ

best regards
Lars

Schon die Funktion “Lesezeichen” gefunden?

Drei Striche/Lesezeichen/*
und
Drei Striche/Einstellungen/Karte/Lesezeichen

Thanks for the kind words. :slightly_smiling_face:

(perhaps you have seen the relevant documentation)

Bookmarks are currently hosted all together, so if want to manage groups, can do that externally via files to store them and then import them separately per instance.

More improvements in bookmarks are planned for the future.

@Wolf
Danke für den Hinweis, aber wie du wahrscheinlich aus dem Bild sehen kannst, sind dies alles importierte Lesezeichen der Passknacker POI.

@devemux86
Thanks a lot for the “Passknacker” document . i haven´t found them in the manuals. i have testet it, and it looks fine for a workaround, to work with big list of POI. so can enable and disable POI to plan my route.

best regards
lars